pulled over

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2011, 04:44 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default pulled over

i havent had my camaro long use to have one back in 2003 and that was the last time i was pulled over till last night in a camaro i think its bs i can roll threw town in my dodge truck and be going 20mph over the speed limit and the cops will wave at u every time.they got me last night for a headlight out and did not warn me wrote me up on it like i said havent been pulled over in almost 9 years he also said i had a summons out but was not arrestable went to find out what it was and its on my dad he has the same name i do so i think the cop would have warned me but thought since my life is messed up he would add to it even though it aint me what does everyone else think.

Old 12-31-2011, 06:18 PM
2nd Gear member

Originally Posted by gofastturnleft70
i havent had my camaro long use to have one back in 2003 and that was the last time i was pulled over till last night in a camaro i think its bs i can roll threw town in my dodge truck and be going 20mph over the speed limit and the cops will wave at u every time.they got me last night for a headlight out and did not warn me wrote me up on it like i said havent been pulled over in almost 9 years he also said i had a summons out but was not arrestable went to find out what it was and its on my dad he has the same name i do so i think the cop would have warned me but thought since my life is messed up he would add to it even though it aint me what does everyone else think.
....what the **** did I just read?

Old 12-31-2011, 07:19 PM
2nd Gear member

Originally Posted by gofastturnleft70

Uhhhhhhh.....okay.......I guess......

Old 12-31-2011, 08:34 PM
2nd Gear member

so they pulled u cause u have head light not working!? :-D
Damn wonder how can a 93-97 fix their headlight fast at any gas station if it's bulb is not working,,,,,,,!

Old 12-31-2011, 08:46 PM
In the Staging Lanes

the lights were working before i got pulled over i looked at it today and it had a loose fit where it plugs in.i was just saying looks like they pick on people with sports cars since its the only thing i get pulled over in like i said i have been pulled over 2 times once in 2003 in a camaro then last night in a camaro and them mistaking me for my dad that had a summons on him is why i think he wrote me a $105 ticket just to make things worse. i would think a cop would warn someone they had a light out that has a clean record

Old 01-01-2012, 04:26 PM

well the first thing to ask is. were u rude to the cop in any way? if u even make one crappy comment all your chances of getting a warning are out the window. its usually helps if you are nice. also there is no way they should mistake you for your dad. if there ever is a chance of that ask him to go back and check again!!!!!! in a nice way!!!!

anyone in ANY kind of a sports car is a huge target!!!!!! idk how u are just now figuring it out.

Old 01-01-2012, 05:57 PM
Overdrive Member

Best thing is to act like a stone to cops, show no emotion, stay factual.

Old 01-01-2012, 07:25 PM
In the Staging Lanes

there was no attitude and yes they did mistake me for him when i went to the jail house the dispatcher started telling me what it was and i said oh no thats my dad then she asked me for my birth date i told her she paused looked at the paper work she had in her hand and said im so sorry i should have matched the birth date up so it was partly them not doing there job they just assumed i was him because we have the same name....and they did not have a middle name on there summons to also tell us apart

Old 01-01-2012, 11:50 PM
Overdrive Member

^ Just another example of why government does not work.

Old 01-02-2012, 12:46 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by libertyforall1776
Best thing is to act like a stone to cops, show no emotion, stay factual.
Haha at first I read "act stoned"....I was like that definitely isn't gonna turn out well.