Negative pcitures in GM SPO

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2015, 12:59 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default Negative pcitures in GM SPO

After reinstallation av GM SPO program I got negative Pictures in some parts of the manual. Any ideas how to solve this. Got same problem on both two computers.

Attached Thumbnails Negative pcitures in GM SPO-sk%E4rmklipp.jpg  
Old 07-08-2015, 11:20 PM
1st Gear Member

Hah yesss i finally get the chance to be the one to HELP on this forum after being the one who is usually the one RECEIVING the help haha. Ive always been a computer guy and only recently have delved into the automotive world. Anyways..

The solution to your problem is simple.

1 - Load whatever image you are trying to view in paint by either finding it on the Start Menu under Accessories(if using Windows 7 or previous versions) or hitting the Windows button and typing paint(if using windows 8). You'll want to find the image you want to invert by clicking File -> Open, then go to whatever folder you have the image saved in and load it up.

2 - Then use the "Select" tool from the toolbar at the top and drag it from the very top left corner all the way to the bottom right corner which effectively selects the entirety of your image.

3 - RIGHT CLICK anywhere on the recently selected image and the very last option on the drop down box is called "Invert Color" and LEFT click that.

4- Voila, image is back to normal.

I copied your image and did it for you if you just need this one image fixed. I attached it to this post for you. Anyways, enjoy and I hope this is the solution you are looking for.

Attached Thumbnails Negative pcitures in GM SPO-invert-colors.jpg  
Old 07-09-2015, 03:07 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Thank you for your answer, but it seems like the whole section of Pictures in GM SPO Engine Controls - 5.7L > Repair Instructions seems to have negative Pictures, while other sections are correct. So it seems more like a problem in the whole section. The Paint suggestion only change a Picture opened in Paint but not all in GM SPO.