Marvel Mistery Oil

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 10:42 AM
1st Gear Member
Default Marvel Mistery Oil

About two month ago I talked to a customer at work who swore by Marvel Mistery Oil. He said it almost doubled his gas mileage on a cross country trip. I was skeptical but read some reviews online and decided to try it out. About a month ago I bought a couple bottles and put a quart in my oil and used it in my gas. Before using Marvel I would be running on fumes pulling into a gas station around 320 miles to the tank. Since using Marvel in every tank I now get on average 380 miles. I've even been able to push it to 400 miles. I am now a believer and recommend it. It's pretty simple just replace a quart of oil with Marvel on your next oil change and put 6-8oz of it in your gas when you fill up. Has anyone else had experience with Marvel with similar results?

Old 01-28-2010, 03:29 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Exclamation

Tom and Ray say:

http://www.cartalk.com/content/colum...9/June/02.html

I am really interested to hear other opnions...

Old 01-28-2010, 06:20 PM
4th Gear Member

MMM is my lifeline and is the reason my engine runs as well as it does. I put 8 ounces in every tank I fill up. I do not use it in my oil however because I use Mobil 1 synthetic and would rather not mix it without knowing the compounds in each and what it might do.