Camaro Forums - Chevy Camaro Enthusiast Forum

Camaro Forums - Chevy Camaro Enthusiast Forum (https://camaroforums.com/forum/)
-   93-02 General (https://camaroforums.com/forum/93-02-general-41/)
-   -   Long time reader, first time poster, long time hater. (https://camaroforums.com/forum/93-02-general-41/long-time-reader-first-time-poster-long-time-hater-25059/)

Maynard 02-27-2008 08:16 AM

Long time reader, first time poster, long time hater.

Hi everyone!

I'm real excited to be here! I've been browsing these forums for a long time, readin up on the latest Camaro gear and indulging in the various tips and tricks y'all have to offer. And I thank you for it! Because without your love for Camaros and all things related, I wouldn't have realised how friggin' stupid y'alls is. Camaros, in essence, at the core, overall, are HORRIBLE! My friend, he is a moron, has a Camaro. It smells like a chicken coup, and rides like a camel. When he hits the gas pedal, my sacks (I am a boy) hit the seats, as someones sack would hit the hump of a camel...
His car looks like a giant nose. A giant, honking ugly, nose. The material of his seats make me itchy. The radio doesn't work all the time, and when it does it plays Frank Sinatra over and over again. We don't know why. Sometimes it dishes out some Aladdin, or Lion King.

So, Camaro lovers, please take your Camaros to the dump and buy an Audi. Or a Kia.

Bye.

Imperium 02-27-2008 08:19 AM

RE: Long time reader, first time poster, long time hater.

do you have a problem with frank sinatra

Maynard 02-27-2008 08:20 AM

No, but when you hear FLY ME TO THE MOON 30 times in one day, you get ticked.

Artigo 02-27-2008 08:32 AM

Well I understand you cannot handle the awesome, but you don't have whine just because you fail to the point of believing all camaros are trash because your friend doesn't take care of his.

Maynard 02-27-2008 08:36 AM

My friend takes care of his Camaro, but Camaro's are naturally crappy,so whatever he does he can't make it better.

And you FAIL to see the awesomeness of not being infatuted by giant, gas guzzling, eco unfriendly mounts on wheels that you use as a substitute of a smaller, natural body part you have been wishing would get on and enlarge ever since you finished puberty.

Imperium 02-27-2008 08:49 AM

ouch.. troll 1, artigo 0

and for the record I leave fly me to the moon on repeat for hours at a time and I think it has made me into a better person

Maynard 02-27-2008 08:56 AM

I am no troll. I am a liberator for all Camaro lovers.

And anyways, the Kia Accent is a better car than anything Cheverolet can concot

The Kia Accent is faster down the quarter mile than the z28, and 0-60 the Kia is by far the best handling car on the track.

Kia should have been bumblebee in transformers. No, I am NO troll. I know my cars, I am EDUCATED. Try me. Just try me.

CMRO GRL 02-27-2008 09:19 AM

your friend bought a bad car... my car is amazing, and it still smells like a new car (mind you, it is 7 years old!).... My seats are leather, no itch.... I gaurentee your "sacks" wouldnt hit in my ride... its smooth as butter unless you are flying over bumps... Camaros are a piece of history, and they are beautiful, your friend just probably spent as little money as he could and got a pile of dirt... and... a NOSE? how does it look like a nose? I could see it looking like a catfish, but definetly not a nose.

A kia, are you serious? I'd rather take my car with me until the grave!

JD1969 02-27-2008 09:22 AM

So Maynard, your life is so lame that you have nothing better to do than come here and start crap? I kinda wish I had not banned your stupid ***, as I really wonder what kind of car you drive (that is if your even old enough to drive).

CMRO GRL 02-27-2008 09:28 AM

"Hi guys I like penis" hahahaha, yeah, probably fits him perfectly, nice job