Kill three and four

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2007, 02:51 AM
4th Gear Member
Default Kill three and four

Headin home tonight around 12 i was just breezin doin 65 down the free way when i see head lights rollin up on me and fast then the guy changed lanes and met my speed then started to pull away, so i figured he wanted to race.Ii gun it andafter walkinghim byabout 3 or 4 car lengthsfor several miles he gets behind me flashes his brights then exits. All i caught off his car was the bumper and it said Fusion.. no clue what kind of car it was looked like a Nissan tho, pretty nice lookin ride.

Further down the road a 2000ish honda civic he tail gated me up to 75 then pulled into the next lane and got to my fender before i hit 90 and walked HIM, he got stuck behind a semi and by the time he changed lanes i was alot of lengths ahead of him.

Why cant i get a real challenge.. like a Porsche or a Corvette.. hell any muscle car would be cool.. I only get challenged by ricers and "tuners" (aka ricers with a fat wallet)

Old 10-06-2007, 09:46 AM
Default RE: Kill three and four

I hear you bro them guys around hear put one of them coffee can exhuast on there ricer then all of a sudden they got to try and rev it up evry where they go, and mess with everyone like they got something, they are probably worse than the mustang owners.

Old 10-06-2007, 11:00 AM
4th Gear Member

lol... well... being a former mustang owner i can verify they ARE worse lol.. i got more challenges is my V6 Mustang from Civics and GTIs... Now im gettin challenges from the fancy stuff.. RSX Aspecs, Nissan 300z w/ Fusion stickers(i think thats what it is...)and newer Civics and some compact suvs.. lol

EDIT: I googled 300zxs and i found that the one i raced was a 1990ish 300zx or w/e.

Old 10-06-2007, 12:13 PM
4th Gear Member

theres this fuc*er (sorry) on my street that neutral drops and revs his 96 geo prizem (with fart can) in front of my house everyday like 4 times a day. hes dead serious too. like not smiling at all. so when i got my z28 like 2 months ago (in front of his house)i brake torqed the hell out of itand let go of the brake and kept spinning through second gear lol. to this day theres posi marks like 500 feet long all swerving and shyt lol. he called the cops on me! lol lol lol. and he still does it in front of my house.........................

Old 10-06-2007, 12:21 PM
4th Gear Member

Id put a brick thru his window..

Old 10-07-2007, 07:59 PM
1st Gear Member

Come out to California, a lot of people would be happy to spank that *** =)

Old 10-07-2007, 09:27 PM
4th Gear Member

Lol, mine? Im not looking for gay sex.. sorry [8D]

Old 10-07-2007, 09:29 PM
1st Gear Member

My plans were to hold onto my 3.8 for a bit, save some money and get a nice ls1 but its getting harder and harder for me to wait because i live on long island and on my way to school and work there are always people looking to race. I live near the train tracks and every friday there's a big car show and the show would end just as i'm driving by from work so there'd be first gen camaros, z06's, cobras, ls1's, everywhere looking to race. I literally couldn't make it home from work without someone in a cobra or gto revving their engine at me. On my way to school i always kill some v6 mustangs but then somebody else will get in on it and take me easy. I can't wait to get an ls1 now and get some real kills.

Old 10-07-2007, 09:58 PM
4th Gear Member

Thats why i got a Z. My V6 mustang was no match for the big cars to beat. Now ive got a Z and no one wants to challenge me execpt for the ricers.

Old 10-08-2007, 12:42 AM
2nd Gear member

oh that fusion? wasn't a newer ford was it?

Quick Reply: Kill three and four