JAP CARS MERK!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 08:42 PM
4th Gear Member
Default RE: JAP CARS MERK!!!!

and there's no imports with top fuel? and i never said top fuel vs a stock import. great come back retard. and i said you were poor after you opened the personal attacks. and you admitted it. so yes your poor. and i could care less if you were or werent. and who cars if there's the word ****, i thought we were all older than 12. aparantly not though.

Old 02-24-2008, 08:47 PM
3rd Gear Member

youre funny, im sitting on my couch,watching dirty jobs, laughing my *** off at how dumb you are, clicking back and forth as fast as you can to respond to these two threads, making yourself sound dumber and dumber.. how many more pages of crap are you going to write tonight? just like last night, wasting space.

Old 02-24-2008, 08:50 PM
4th Gear Member

and your replying. so must mean your a ****ing waste of space too. and once again, chance of subject

Old 02-24-2008, 09:38 PM
Ninja Administrator

momma always told me it takes 2 to tango [&:]

Old 02-24-2008, 10:04 PM
2nd Gear member

omfg if ida known quoting somebody else woulda started so much ****...

lets settle this all

with a conclusion that

Stock for stock American>Japanese

Stock for actual shipped from japan with aspriations stock American<Japanese. Not so much i na 0-60 or horsepower stance but in a hp/L sense (example: Evo XIII 2L with 400 soem hp, vs Z06 505hp out of 7L).

But overall
the best goes to

Italy and Germany (and the swedes)
=P

and now ima get *****ed at i bet...

Old 02-24-2008, 11:27 PM
Overdrive Member

Wow, import and yenko, calm down...You're arguing about nothing!

Everyone thinks the "best" cars come from somewhere, truth is there's no such thing as a "best" car, they all have their ups and downs. Supras can make a bunch of power on stock internals, but they blow head gaskets left and right, same with DSM's. U.S. cars have bigger motors (generally) and don't make as much power per liter, so the motor is physically heavier. Italian cars break down a lot and are way expensive. Most Japanese cars are really reliable until you're boosting them a ton to make power etc. As performace increases generally reliability goes down, more power is more stress on the motor which is going to cause stuff to break sooner. Now, lets stop the flaming and get on with our lives...

Specter, I don't think they replace very part every race, but all Pro classes completely break down and check engine internals after every run.

Old 02-25-2008, 01:46 AM
2nd Gear member

Import knows his ****....Yenko doesn't. Pretty much all I can see.

Old 02-25-2008, 07:56 AM
Ninja Administrator

ORIGINAL: 95slvrZ28

Everyone thinks the "best" cars come from somewhere, truth is there's no such thing as a "best" car, they all have their ups and downs. Supras can make a bunch of power on stock internals, but they blow head gaskets left and right, same with DSM's. U.S. cars have bigger motors (generally) and don't make as much power per liter, so the motor is physically heavier. Italian cars break down a lot and are way expensive. Most Japanese cars are really reliable until you're boosting them a ton to make power etc. As performace increases generally reliability goes down, more power is more stress on the motor which is going to cause stuff to break sooner. Now, lets stop the flaming and get on with our lives...

Specter, I don't think they replace very part every race, but all Pro classes completely break down and check engine internals after every run.
eh, too much has gone on in here for me to know if i had said that or not..... I think where we left off:

i know they dont replace everything. I read an article about it one time, by half track they are dieseling so bad the only way to shut the motor off is to cut fuel. the plugs are corroded down to nothing after just 1 run, so those end up replaced every time.

it would be pretty tough to tear everything off between runs though.

Old 02-25-2008, 07:57 AM
Ninja Administrator

ORIGINAL: M*******LT1

Import knows his ****....Yenko doesn't. Pretty much all I can see.BTW nice Ion tough guy...
it is a nice ion...... dont be a ****

Old 02-25-2008, 09:41 AM
Overdrive Member

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

ORIGINAL: 95slvrZ28

eh, too much has gone on in here for me to know if i had said that or not..... I think where we left off:

i know they dont replace everything. I read an article about it one time, by half track they are dieseling so bad the only way to shut the motor off is to cut fuel. the plugs are corroded down to nothing after just 1 run, so those end up replaced every time.

it would be pretty tough to tear everything off between runs though.
M*******, don't get into this just to flame another member, that's uncalled for. He's entitled to make his car look however he wants it to, and you can stay out of his personal taste. I don't go up to you and say "well that's a pretty gay blue color you've got there" just for the sake of making you feel bad about somthing you like and to start something with you. (by the way, I really don't think your car is a gay color, but you get my point right?)

Specter, I got to the Mile High Nationals every year and always go up to the pit to see what's going on. The small classes, so the guys that are local running on cars that have a stock body etc. don't break everything down. All of the Pro classes (Pro-Stock car, Pro-stock motorcycle, Top-Fuel Funny car and Top Fuel Dragster) break the whole engine down after every run and make sure everything is as it should be. They have at least 3 to 4 hours between runs, and for 10 professional mechanics that take down engines completely twice a day, I'm sure that's more than enough time. The guys that run Top-Fuel also break down the clutch, but that's because handeling 8000 HP isn't an easy task (if you read about Top-Fuel clutches they're ridiculous!)

Quick Reply: JAP CARS MERK!!!!