Camaro Forums - Chevy Camaro Enthusiast Forum

Camaro Forums - Chevy Camaro Enthusiast Forum (https://camaroforums.com/forum/)
-   93-02 General (https://camaroforums.com/forum/93-02-general-41/)
-   -   I'm selling my '94 Z28, what do you guys think it's worth? (https://camaroforums.com/forum/93-02-general-41/im-selling-my-94-z28-what-do-you-guys-think-its-worth-83638/)

Benjamin Cane 04-14-2019 05:09 PM

Deleted

Deleted

Y2Keglide 04-14-2019 09:20 PM

Very nice car, I'd have to say not much more than about $7500 unfortunately even as nice as it is mostly because any more that that you are getting into LS powered cars competing with you.
Just for grins I pulled up '93-'97 Z28's on the local craigslist with under 70K miles and there was your car. lol
I live up North of Battle Ground near Yacolt, I gave $8000 for my '01 SS six speed car in near mint condition with 86K miles on it.
It came loaded with leather seats, power everything etc. and a booming aftermarket Alpine stereo with twin Rockford Fosgate amps and a 12" sub .
She was also lowered with 18" Z06 style 10 spoke chrome wheels, had a B&M short throw shifter with skip shift eliminator and a GMMG chambered cat back system.
Again that's a really nice LT1 car and maybe to the right buyer more but it may take quite a while, wish you the best of luck with it.
One thing you have going for you is that there's not a lot of nice 4th gens for sale in our area so anyone looking for a 4th gen car will be looking at yours.
It took me 6 months of daily searches to find the right car for me after having sold a '93 Z28 ( had 222,000 on the clock but still nice) and looking for an LS powered 4th gen SS with a stick and low miles.

Benjamin Cane 04-14-2019 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Y2Keglide (Post 731280)
Very nice car, I'd have to say not much more than about $7500 unfortunately even as nice as it is mostly because any more that that you are getting into LS powered cars competing with you.
Just for grins I pulled up '93-'97 Z28's on the local craigslist with under 70K miles and there was your car. lol
I live up North of Battle Ground near Yacolt, I gave $8000 for my '01 SS six speed car in near mint condition with 86K miles on it.
It came loaded with leather seats, power everything etc. and a booming aftermarket Alpine stereo with twin Rockford Fosgate amps and a 12" sub .
She was also lowered with 18" Z06 style 10 spoke chrome wheels, had a B&M short throw shifter with skip shift eliminator and a GMMG chambered cat back system.
Again that's a really nice LT1 car and maybe to the right buyer more but it may take quite a while, wish you the best of luck with it.
One thing you have going for you is that there's not a lot of nice 4th gens for sale in our area so anyone looking for a 4th gen car will be looking at yours.
It took me 6 months of daily searches to find the right car for me after having sold a '93 Z28 ( had 222,000 on the clock but still nice) and looking for an LS powered 4th gen SS with a stick and low miles.

Thanks! I might lower my price then. It's difficult to gauge how much to ask, since as you said, there aren't many LT1's to compare prices with around here, and looking at Kelly Blue Book values is useless. This helps though, thank you!

Y2Keglide 04-15-2019 09:54 AM

Good luck with it.