Hello I am new here

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 01:09 PM
Default Hello I am new here

Hey guys,

I am new here. I just turned 18 and got my money for a court settlement but thats another matter . My cousin told me about the 84 Camaro Z28 on craigslist he went and saw. The guy kept it in real good shape, and when I saw it on the pictures he has, it was love at first sight, with what I could do with it.

Price: 2900$

Discription: 1984 Camaro Z28, 305HO, 5 speed, power steering, power brakes, tilt wheel, AC, T-tops, AM/FM/CD, new tires, clean, 83K miles.

Pictures:

I am a total car newb, but I really want to learn and take this on as a project I will finish. I would really like to hear your opinions on what I should do with it if I get it, and if the price is right . It is in good condition my cousin says nothing wrong with it.

Old 10-04-2006, 07:51 PM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: Hello I am new here

It looks like it is in real nice condition. if it is, i would say $2900 isn't bad but try to talk him down. And for the other, what are you wanting to do with it?

Old 10-05-2006, 02:03 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Well, I don’t know how many "original" miles it has, but it looks like a good car. When I had my 94 Z28 up for sale I was asking $3,000 and that’s because there are a lot of new parts. I think it’s too much for that car, but if theirs a lot of mods, then, go for it. Hope that helps. Laterz

Old 10-05-2006, 02:43 PM
1st Gear Member

If it were me I would try to talk him down as much as you could and if you are willing to pay that for that car then go ahead. If it were in good shape and didn't have any rust spots or anything major wrong with it I would buy it in a heartbeat. The car is 22 years old and in just a few years it's going to be a classic. Besides where are you going to find a Camaro in that good of shape in that year?? I would say do whatever you desire...............Nomad

Old 10-17-2006, 10:17 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Slayer

It looks like it is in real nice condition. if it is, i would say $2900 isn't bad but try to talk him down. And for the other, what are you wanting to do with it?
exactly and do u wanna make it nice, fast, racable, both, whats ur plans for it bro. good luck