Get to keep the car!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 03:02 PM
2nd Gear member
Default Get to keep the car!

I feel like a bit of a thread ****** lately but I'm just too excited to contain this! I get to keep my maro throughout college, I talked to my parents and I get to keep it as long as I'm paying for my groceries in college ( long story lol)

But basically I've got a summers worth of working to buy stuff for the car

Mostly things I need to protect paint for the winter/highway driving and some snow tires but after i buy those things things its about half the money I make going to the car and the other half towards college funds

Gimme ideas on things to buy(: only thing I can't get is headers:/ unless I can find a fantastic deal (sub 250) for some used lt's

Old 05-04-2011, 05:34 PM
1st Gear Member

atta kid....paying for groceries is a good deal. dont forget some sand bags to throw in the back haha.

Old 05-04-2011, 06:35 PM
2nd Gear member

Originally Posted by Roachz28
atta kid....paying for groceries is a good deal. dont forget some sand bags to throw in the back haha.
Noted lol

I'm thinkin of putting some ridiculous tires on it from one of the sets of suv wheels laying around just too see what they'd look like hahah, I won't be highway driving when theres snow so why not lol

Old 05-04-2011, 07:12 PM
1st Gear Member

sounds to me that you will need the money to buy groceries. at least you have the camaro. lol

Old 05-04-2011, 10:46 PM
2nd Gear member

Well ill be paying for groceries month to month, I can't buy those in advance now can I and the military takes care of my tuition and room and board is covered so yeah