Funny *** ricer!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 06:35 PM
3rd Gear Member
Default Funny *** ricer!!

I was driving down the freeway on my way home from work and I come up to this car that looked like it was maroon on the rear bumper and the rest of the car was yellow. So as I start to pass this car the color turns green and then gold as I pass a little more the car starts to turn maroon. And this car has the most metal flake on a car that I've ever seen!! I think it was a toyota camary!! One of the ugliest cars I've seen and the car was a four door but the driver was sitting so far back that all I saw was his nose sticking outfrom the front . Hahaha!

Old 10-04-2007, 06:56 PM
Default RE: Funny *** ricer!!

Wow lol. Thats almost as funny as the seafoam green mustang I saw yesterday with Honda on the windsheild. I about died laughing lol.

Old 10-04-2007, 07:53 PM

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Old 10-05-2007, 08:06 AM
3rd Gear Member

Sorry dude I was dirving down the freeway at the time during rush hour and there was no way I was going to take my camphone out to try to get pics during that. Your just going to have to believe me. But c'mon you've seen what some of these ricers do to their cars!! They mutilate them!!! Why would I make something like that up?

Old 10-05-2007, 12:38 PM
4th Gear Member

i like the looks of a 4 door ricer better than a 2 door for some reason... my saturn is a 4 door... although i dont like imports(mainly the FWD i dont like) if u put rims, and a couple accents they can look pretty good. i hate the friggan big *** spoilers and CF hoods and all that tho.

thing i hate the most is(im in High School) kids thing the looks of a car makes the car, plenty of kids in "good looking" or "named"(old old celicas with 300kmi) cars thought they could take my camaro, and they couldnt. they cant even take my ION. then u get the *******s, when u beat em, or diss there car, they key ur's or some **** like that.

one kid at my school has a pretty fast GTI with upgraded turbo and all. prolly beat my 3.8 by 2 or 3 cars in a race. tried to take my friend's 383 bored K10 Silverado... with huge mudders and everything. GTI lost severly. lol.

then u get the kids who will gladly race ya(think they'll win) but start at a 70MPH roll... it's like wtf, a true race is from a dig, red lite to red lite, or w/e. not a roll. of coarse a turbo car is gonna take out most other's on a highway. specially seing how my camaro redlined in 5th at 95.. but i could start from a dig in 3rd and still beat a tiburon..

Old 10-06-2007, 11:43 PM

ORIGINAL: Reaper3000GT

Wow lol. Thats almost as funny as the seafoam green mustang I saw yesterday with Honda on the windsheild. I about died laughing lol.
Did it say "Queer" on the back?? lol!

Old 10-07-2007, 04:24 PM
4th Gear Member

Hmm.. maybe he's got honda 4 wheelers he tows with the mustang!? lol.. honda on a mustang is pathetic, even sadder is some people will think it's a honda.

Old 10-12-2007, 08:42 PM
1st Gear Member

I hate ricers......why buy a car that is limited on horse power unless you dump enough money (in the 80k range) to get a measily 300hp when with the same amount of money you could buy a fourth gen and make it handle great and have more hp for less.....or better yet just buy a new Z06 and have great handling and amazing horse power with just about the same mileage as a ricer......