Do you get "profiled" driving your Camaro?

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2010, 11:38 AM
GTO Killer
LimeKnight

i lold

Old 09-27-2010, 12:51 PM
1st Gear Member

**** punk kids! lol

Old 09-28-2010, 12:31 PM
2nd Gear member

If it's the two retards I'm thinking of, it's a real POS 'Bird, too. With all sorts of body damage on the car that probably equals the brain damage of the two occupants.

Old 09-28-2010, 12:37 PM
GTO Killer
LimeKnight

hahah well thats good

Old 09-28-2010, 02:40 PM
In the Staging Lanes

I live in Dallas metroplex area, so it usually isnt a big deal to see alot of cars /sports cars/ whatever durring the day. But late at night between 12am-4am its just you and the cops on the road and they will pull you over to see what your doing. Its not really profiling as they want to make sure your not up to no good. IE= selling drugs/ kidnapping / stealing.

When I ride with my top down after midnight, I'm sure to get pulled over. Happens everytime.
But I dont blame them. I just ride with my top up and windows up after midnight. On top of all that I just try not to ride after midnight, because at that time everyone on the road is a target.

Old 09-29-2010, 02:28 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by RedKnight
I earlier stated, "but you have to wonder how many thieves pick red Camaros for covert theft operations."

Well, two local idiots force me to retract that comment. Here's the brief article from the local paper's website:

Two local men face a total of ten felony charges and eight misdemeanors after Osage Beach police foil a burglary in process at a motorcycle dealership on Highway 54. Police arrested Timothy ******, 21, of Osage Beach and Tyler ******, 17, of Lake Ozark for burglarizing Seebold Sports.

At 4 a.m. Thursday, the business' alarm sounded. A police officer noticed a red Pontiac Firebird leaving Seebold Sports at a high speed. The officer stopped the vehicle.

Meantime, another police officer found that the building for the motorcycle, ATV, and PWC dealership had been forcibly broken into. Both men were arrested and taken to the Camden County jail.

Charges against ****** and ****** include felony burglary, felony stealing and felony property damage. Neither man has been allowed bond. Osage Beach police officers are still investigating the burglary and plan to make more information on the case available.

It wasn't a Camaro, but still an f-body. D'oh!!
There's a good reason they chose a fast, cheap, bulletproof car with a very low roof line (less exposure of the body to the bullets).

They prolly just pulled em over and popped the trunk "who's head is that?"

Old 09-29-2010, 08:32 PM
Default Profiling

Well, i have to say that i don't have that problem. Actually cops seem to not even look at me when they see me driveing well over the limit. They either realize they won't catch me or they wish they were driving my Z.

Old 09-29-2010, 08:38 PM
3rd Gear Member
Talking

Originally Posted by kbanning
Well, i have to say that i don't have that problem. Actually cops seem to not even look at me when they see me driveing well over the limit. They either realize they won't catch me or they wish they were driving my Z.
Haha yeah, thats why police don't follow you.

Old 09-29-2010, 10:09 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by kbanning
You got that stealth paint eh? lolz

Old 03-20-2011, 12:59 AM
1st Gear Member

yeah i hate it. ive be followed before. and not just one time. i guess when you drive threw a city with borla exhaust they think your looking for trouble. i also love how everyone else on the highway is aloud to go 70 in a 55 but if we go over 55 in our camaros we get pulled over

Quick Reply: Do you get "profiled" driving your Camaro?