Care to help out a Camaro Virgin?

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2011, 03:23 AM
Overdrive Member

Congrats on the car Adooley.

I have first hand experience with your sig. My friend and I were "testing" his new (to him) Firebird. Its speedo topped out at 120mph, we flew by a cop at 136mph, and of course got the blue light special. When the cop got to the car he asked if we knew how fast we were going. He replied no sir the speedo stops at 120. THe cop freaks out about this and gets mad at us. He asked us why we were going that fast and my friend replied "I just bought the car yesterday and I wanted to see how fast it could go. Believe it or not the officer didn't ticket him because he told the officer the truth, and was respectful. I cant believe we were allowed to leave, we drove a few miles up the road and he pulled over and handed me the keys and said you drive!

Massey

Old 04-14-2011, 12:29 PM

Thanks Massey I love the car,

And thats probably the best thing I've ever heard haha. And I am shocked he let you guys off.

I read on another thread that you used to be a body guy? I'm getting a few quotes today on some body work. could I run them by you to see if they are reasonable?

Thanks Adooley

Old 04-14-2011, 07:42 PM
Overdrive Member

Sure I will take a look. If you get the estimates scanned so I can see the actual things it would help me make better heads or tails. It also helps to see the parts of the car that are needing attention. It may be more info than you can post here so PM me for my E-mail and we can go that route.

Massey