Autobot Decal

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 11:01 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default Autobot Decal

Im thinking of getting an Autobot decal on my 99 Camaro RS (Rally Red) since Bumblebee is a Camaro and he is an Autobot but I dont know if I want the decal as a big window decal for the back window or if I want it for one of the sides of the car. I also dont know what color to get it. I want it to be black, red, or silver so it will match the stuff already on my car. And what sucks is that I also want to put "To Punish And Enslave" on the bottom of the driver side and passenger side door like it says on the side of Barricade (The mustang cop in Transformers) but he's a Decepticon so it wouldnt make since. So I guess ill just get the Autobot decal but I want some ideas on what I should do with it and what color to get. Tell me what you guys think, thanks

Old 11-17-2009, 12:20 AM
1st Gear Member

hmm.. i say unless your rollin around in a yellow fifth gen camaro with black stripes dont get it. i like the theme and everything but its just my opinion.

Old 11-17-2009, 12:36 AM
2nd Gear member

yeah, if u had a 2nd gen or 5th gen then we could talk lol

Old 11-17-2009, 03:38 AM
4th Gear Member

Stickers are bad... Trust me. I have a big sticker across my windshield that I CBA taking off even though I don't want it there.

Old 11-17-2009, 11:34 AM
3rd Gear Member

If you do it, I vote for red.

Old 11-17-2009, 02:33 PM
Overdrive Member

I would say if you are going to do this, go subtle with the decals. Big tacky *** decals over the windows, are going to get the haters all riled up. Something like decals on the center caps of the wheels, or maybe a few where the stock decals would go.

Old 11-17-2009, 06:54 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Dude Stan, thats a good idea. I love the center caps of the wheels idea. I think under the Camaro lettering on the back of the car I want to get a decal that says "Roll Out". Is that lame?

Old 11-17-2009, 07:22 PM
1st Gear Member

vXIcetreyXv.... I am not being a jerky at all in saying this because I like certain things one way & everyone else likes things there own way.. Hell, it is your right as a person to have your own opinion..

For the sake of avoiding negative attention to your car don't over do it with a huge decal & keep your paint in mind before putting a sticker on it.. You might get tired of it & want to remove down the road & have a sticky mess & possible paint fade lines/etc.. Keep your Camaro "musclecar" not "riced out" with a bunch of stickers/decals..

Do what ever you want as it is your choice but definetely do a PRO vs. CON before laying down the thing.

Old 11-17-2009, 07:24 PM
1st Gear Member

vXIcetreyXv.... I am not being a jerky at all in saying this because I like certain things one way & everyone else likes things there own way.. Hell, it is your right as a person to have your own opinion..

For the sake of avoiding negative attention to your car don't over do it with a huge decal & keep your paint in mind before putting a sticker on it.. You might get tired of it & want to remove down the road & have a sticky mess & possible paint fade lines/etc.. Keep your Camaro "musclecar" not "riced out" with a bunch of stickers/decals..

Do what ever you want as it is your choice but definetely do a PRO vs. CON before laying down the thing.

Old 11-17-2009, 08:29 PM
1st Gear Member

What does your car transform into? Got any before and after pics?

Quick Reply: Autobot Decal