82-92 V8 Tech V8 Camaro General Topics.

got lucky as **** today

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 07:13 PM
In the Staging Lanes

i tell u this i see that guy tomarrow im going to cuss his *** out ****ing idiot

Old 08-03-2010, 07:18 PM
In the Staging Lanes

ok considering none of the camaros have the tranny i need what year and model cars can i get the 700 r4 out of 91 cars and trucks or what

Old 08-03-2010, 10:11 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Talking

isnt your speedo a cable drive? i believe that you can use one from an 82 to 87 i believe. you may be able to use one all the way to 1992 or 1993 and swap out the speedo sensor to a cable drive and gears.

Old 08-04-2010, 06:03 AM
In the Staging Lanes

nope mine is elstric but i have the gear so

Old 08-04-2010, 11:06 AM
In the Staging Lanes

ok got another tranny today lets see how it works i know it fits just hope its a good one will let yall know

Old 08-04-2010, 09:13 PM
August 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Install it correctly or you'll be right back where you are now.

Old 08-04-2010, 09:37 PM
Senior Moderator
January 2010 ROTM Winner

By now, I wonder if the boneheads at the boneyard hide when they see him coming?

Old 08-04-2010, 10:20 PM
In the Staging Lanes

man i tell u this **** when i got there i was looking for him but no luck lol but heres the thing i wanted to get my old tranny so i could take the pan off well they said they dont let people go in the back for insurance reasons so i was like ok then can u bring the bucket here so i can get it out here then he said they already sent them off wee then the manager said that they pick them up today aroud 4 so i knew the other guy lyed and the boss wouldnt do anything so i said ****it i can weld it or something so i went looking for another tranny no luck well on my way back out i happen to look in the back and saw a 91 camaro they just pulled it in and the guy that sold it to them said that the engine blew 2 weeks after he built the tranny so i knwo the tranny is good so i asked if i can go get it and they said no cause they have to procces it first and i asked how long does that take he said a week or more bull**** all they do is run it for stolen and drain the gas and the oil and the tranny fluid a day at the most well i put my name on the list so when it hits the yard im going back for it man if i was in rock hill where i know the people there i would have it in a heat beat i hate columbia sc this **** sucks but in the mean time i got another one to try since i have to go back hom by sunday hope it works till i get the other one lol oh and i was almost kicked out for cussing one of the guy out there also lol dont **** off a mechanic it gets ugly atleast country mechanics do lol but will have my tranny in tomarrow so ill let u know what happens

Old 08-05-2010, 04:23 PM
2nd Gear member

Originally Posted by 91camaro350
man i tell u this **** when i got there i was looking for him but no luck lol but heres the thing i wanted to get my old tranny so i could take the pan off well they said they dont let people go in the back for insurance reasons so i was like ok then can u bring the bucket here so i can get it out here then he said they already sent them off wee then the manager said that they pick them up today aroud 4 so i knew the other guy lyed and the boss wouldnt do anything so i said ****it i can weld it or something so i went looking for another tranny no luck well on my way back out i happen to look in the back and saw a 91 camaro they just pulled it in and the guy that sold it to them said that the engine blew 2 weeks after he built the tranny so i knwo the tranny is good so i asked if i can go get it and they said no cause they have to procces it first and i asked how long does that take he said a week or more bull**** all they do is run it for stolen and drain the gas and the oil and the tranny fluid a day at the most well i put my name on the list so when it hits the yard im going back for it man if i was in rock hill where i know the people there i would have it in a heat beat i hate columbia sc this **** sucks but in the mean time i got another one to try since i have to go back hom by sunday hope it works till i get the other one lol oh and i was almost kicked out for cussing one of the guy out there also lol dont **** off a mechanic it gets ugly atleast country mechanics do lol but will have my tranny in tomarrow so ill let u know what happens
Yeah man that's some serious Bull ****! The junkyards around here let me back go there with them when they pull parts!

Old 08-05-2010, 04:55 PM
In the Staging Lanes

ya same for me in rock hill sc not here thou i hate it here

Quick Reply: got lucky as **** today