82-92 V8 Tech V8 Camaro General Topics.

83' camaro z28 that needs z-bar!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 05:06 PM
Default 83' camaro z28 that needs z-bar!!!

Hey everybody im having a problem. i got an 83' camaro that i bought from a buddie who was originally stripping it down and building as a stip only car! well after i got the car i decided i wanted to drive it on the street and was going to put the 5-speed back in it and i realized that he threw away the clutch linkages aka "z-bar". i have searched endlessly to only come up with nothing trying to find this part. no junkyard around has one and all the companys i have called only show the zbar for a 70's model camaro/firebird. Anybody got one laying around to spare? or have anyadvise as to what i should do?

Old 11-06-2008, 06:51 PM
Overdrive Member
Default RE: 83' camaro z28 that needs z-bar!!!

From Camaro Forum rules you must not have read. Still typical of many forums.

Double posting is not allowed and can result in the deletion of one or both posts. Double posting is defined as posting the same information in two or more separate forums. We understand that some topics might fit into more than one forum. Please try to pick the best one. In addition, please do not post in the same thread back to back (another version of double posting), if you have something more to add, edit your post, don't post twice in a row in a thread.[/align]