WTF?! EGR Again!?

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2008, 02:06 AM
1st Gear Member
Default WTF?! EGR Again!?

Well I'm back again seeing as my C.E. Light came on yet again with error code 32...again... I'm not sure whats going on really The vacuum like to the EGR is clean the servo thingy is working properly and I just got a new EGR! What Could be wrong? Could the intake manifold be clogged up? Or where ever else the EGR goes to? I really need help with this annoying bug... 89 RS 305 V8 TBI 5Speed manual trans.

I'm still having Cruise Controll problems but I think that lever might have gone bad I'll check that soon enough.

Old 07-07-2008, 01:47 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: WTF?! EGR Again!?

Gee Thanks for all the awesome help................. NOT..... I'll just tear the damn engine apart till I find whats wrong.

Old 07-07-2008, 02:34 AM
Overdrive Member

ORIGINAL: BlueKitsune

Gee Thanks for all the awesome help................. NOT..... I'll just tear the damn engine apart till I find whats wrong.
Well I just scanned a flow chart then came in here to get an email addy from you but screw you now. I am sorry I went through the trouble.

Old 07-07-2008, 03:34 PM
1st Gear Member

A little heads up maybe? Like "Hey I'm going to scan a flow chart in a while" Instead of leaving me hanging... Eh its just really damn annoying to get something fixed then have it go bad AGAIN in less then a month....

Old 07-07-2008, 04:01 PM
Overdrive Member

A little heads up maybe? Like "Hey I'm going to scan a flow chart in a while" Instead of leaving me hanging... Eh its just really damn annoying to get something fixed then have it go bad AGAIN in less then a month....
A little less attitude maybe? I, and I'm sure others, are not here to be your servents.

Old 07-07-2008, 04:46 PM
Senior Moderator
January 2010 ROTM Winner

Yeah, no shiit brutha! What do we get paid for giving help, with even a correct answer once in a while? Oh that's right...zero!!! Take what you get when you get it, usually those with help to give will give it. Otherwise, there are sites where you can pay for a fairly-instant answer, and you can ***** there if it takes too long.

Old 07-07-2008, 04:57 PM
1st Gear Member

Fine fine.... Sorry...

Old 07-08-2008, 09:23 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MadMikeZ28

A little less attitude maybe? I, and I'm sure others, are not here to be your servents.
[sm=exactly.gif]

Old 07-13-2008, 11:38 PM
1st Gear Member

hey blue a little bit of patience and brain work will help get the job done.....rome wasnt built in a day. well you now know the egr isnt bad so you will have to look elsewhere.....does it have vac?? when you pulled the egr off the intake was it carboned??? is it running rich/lean???? you have a code but it doesnt necessarily mean that part is bad....could be something else not doing its job and setting the code [sm=headbang.gif].