think i 've got my plan figured out [updated 2-3-08]

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 06:22 AM
4th Gear Member
Default RE: think i 've got my plan figured out

ORIGINAL: 350rs

thats just how he is, best thing is to ignore it. he dosent seem to bother me much anymore

Because you have not written any DUMB Posts lately.

Old 02-06-2008, 07:22 AM
March 2008 ROTM

perhaps. i have gotten a lil smarter since i joined. though not much.

Old 02-06-2008, 06:44 PM

i had the same problem. found a car for parts and was told it had a 350, but had a 305. guess i'm an incompetent builder too, according to blackz87. at least you got some tires out of it jeramy, mine didn't even come with rubber, just 3 different wheels. good luck with the project though jeramy. good luck at growing up blackie.

later,

wanna

ps first thread i read, and somebody's already being a ****. i guess jeramy doesn't have a high enough post count, nor do i, to be in the cool club.

Old 02-06-2008, 06:48 PM
March 2008 ROTM

post count dosent matter here.. lol. some people are kinda rude, or stright up. Blacks one of them, lets ya know how he feels on a topic no holds barred. If you can get over that though, hes got some good info if your in need.

Old 02-06-2008, 07:21 PM
1st Gear Member

i guess ive slipped under blacksradar..or i get away with my stupid stuff cuz im not in the 3rd gen section mutch...all my idiot stuff is done and posted in the 2nd gen section.......but jeramy ide try and find some thin you kno would have a 350 in it like maby a rotted out suburban or somthin you can get cheap...and at least now you got a parts car and some cool wheels lol

Old 02-06-2008, 08:22 PM

blkz87 is like many other Internet bad boys, shoots his ****in mouth off to people he wouldn't dare speak like that to face to face. Seems every Forum has one of them, for awhile anyway.
Would been better served if some good advice was given instead of being the typical Internet Forum *******. That shoe seems to fit you well though blackie, you should be truely happy, you found yer station in life!

Old 02-06-2008, 09:04 PM
March 2008 ROTM

yall are lettin it get to ya to much.

Old 02-07-2008, 05:43 AM
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Rahlow

blkz87 is like many other Internet bad boys, shoots his ****in mouth off to people he wouldn't dare speak like that to face to face. Seems every Forum has one of them, for awhile anyway.
Would been better served if some good advice was given instead of being the typical Internet Forum *******. That shoe seems to fit you well though blackie, you should be truely happy, you found yer station in life!
Just like a young punk that can not write a civil sentence and also shows his lack of knowledge.

Old 02-07-2008, 10:30 AM
2nd Gear member

Man Black, chill out. Jeramy messed up and he already knows that, he doesn't need someone there to tell him. Personally, I would've made for certain that it was a 350 before I laid any cash down, but hey, we all make mistakes, and we all learn from them. I bet in the future ol' Jeramy here will probably be a little more thorough and in depth with his inspection next time he's looking at purchasing any vehicles/engines. He's learned his lesson already, there's really not much of a point to dog him about it now.

Old 02-07-2008, 12:55 PM

ORIGINAL: blackz87

ORIGINAL: Rahlow

Just like a young punk that can not write a civil sentence and also shows his lack of knowledge.
lack of knowledge? wtf are you talking about? i think he called it pretty good. you sure are a cool guy on a forum huh. just typing away about how somebody can't make good decisions, even though you apparently can't make good decisions either. did you get picked on growing up? must have cause now you get on this forum acting like some intellectual ****** that knows everything and never makes mistakes, but due to making mistakes in the real world you don't have anymore friends to hang out with, you have to get on the internet and be the bully. played Star Wars to much growing up huh. or maybe it was dungeons and dragons. this guy says man i screwed up, and instead of saying hey go to this website, they have a bunch of casting numbers you can print off for next time. you go off on the guy and tell him how stupid his is, i think that shows your lack of knowledge and maturity, (i.e. young punk). a knowledgeable man would have gave advice, not criticized and tried to humiliate someone.

but maybe that's just my lack of knowledge?

wanna

Quick Reply: think i 've got my plan figured out [updated 2-3-08]