Sub box for 3rd Gen?

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 09:10 PM
Default Sub box for 3rd Gen?

I wanna put two 12in subs in the trunk of my 1990 and was wondering if there is a place that sells a box that fits nice in there or if anyone has pics of a custom made box. I have an ideal to make one just wanna see if anyone has something i can look at different.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:23 PM
3rd Gear Member

Did you even do a Google or Ebay search? Cmon man, ebay has at least 5 different matches for 'Camaro sub box'...

FYI, most guys start with an introduction about themselves, their car, pictures of their engine bay, etc.

Most of us also spell check our signature line......'sepctator'....???

Im kind of the self appointed guy who **** with the noob's. Wait till Black gets a hold of you...he doesnt have nearly the sense of humor that I do.

Welcome aboard. Now impress us.....

Old 07-08-2010, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by ScottD
Did you even do a Google or Ebay search? Cmon man, ebay has at least 5 different matches for 'Camaro sub box'...

FYI, most guys start with an introduction about themselves, their car, pictures of their engine bay, etc.

Most of us also spell check our signature line......'sepctator'....???

Im kind of the self appointed guy who **** with the noob's. Wait till Black gets a hold of you...he doesnt have nearly the sense of humor that I do.

Welcome aboard. Now impress us.....
Lol thanks. I aleady did the intro post and posted pics but just thought i would ask on here to see what people had.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:51 PM
3rd Gear Member

Nice. Now fix that damn signature line.

Ive got an enclosed box with 2-12" subs....I got it used, but my buddy (original purchaser) got it from Ebay. It slips right in. Almost too tight, as moisture has gotten trapped under it and rotted it all to hell.

Let me know if you find an economical box with speakers. (do a damn search already!)....I dont know **** about sound systems and I was going to hit one of you young ones up for advice soon.

BTW, I listen to some crazy EBM **** like Combichrist and Suicide Command and industrial like KMFDM and Ministry, Ive never found a system that really capitalizes on this sound...youtube those bands and let me know what you think will make it sound best.

Yeah, as far as me just barking orders at you....Im career Army.....Its kinda what I do. This is why I dont have many civillian friends...... 8*o

Old 07-08-2010, 10:04 PM
3rd Gear Member

Well well, Being a man of my word....Tormented has proven his worth. Not only did that little bastage point out a grammar error in MY signature, but he had the sense to tell me via a PM.

Welcome. You will fit right in around here. Check yer PM's btw....

Old 07-08-2010, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by ScottD
Well well, Being a man of my word....Tormented has proven his worth. Not only did that little bastage point out a grammar error in MY signature, but he had the sense to tell me via a PM.

Welcome. You will fit right in around here. Check yer PM's btw....
Well thank you for correcting me and i fixed my error