one more poblem.

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008 | 10:05 AM
|
2nd Gear member
Default one more poblem.

i have another problem... my slave cylinder is brand new and its giving me hell. i bleed it properly, and when i step on the clutch, it works fine and has a goodthrow to it. but when i start the engine and let the clutch out its like it wasnt bled in the first place. i step on it all the way and it wont go into gear. then i bleed the slave cyclinder again and it does the same thing again and agian. it just barely starts in 5th gear with the clutch in and the car moves a bit but it does start. but heres the weird thing. im not loosing any fluid. theres no leaks[>:]wtf? i need more help please.
oh yeah and the clutch and flywheel are new.

Old 04-29-2008 | 12:24 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: one more poblem.

Well I had the same problem with a friend's Z24 Cavalier. The problem we had was that when we replaced it, he bought a replacement from an autoparts store that didn't work with the car even though it was meant for it. We ended up having to buy a new one directly from GM. More costly, but it worked.

Old 05-03-2008 | 04:34 PM
In the Staging Lanes

are you sure you put the throw out bearing in right?

Old 05-03-2008 | 07:55 PM
|
2nd Gear member

i did everything right and if it doesnt work out im sending it to a mechanic and he can fix it. this car is being a huge problem every time i work on it. so it can be someone elses for a change.