Need help

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 10:54 PM
Default Need help

Dads 91 just stopped running? We think i could be a alarm issue. Anyone have this problem

Old 05-04-2010, 10:17 AM
Tech Droid

I am sure many people had cars that stopped running, but what caused their problem probably won't help resolve yours. If the car has an after market alarm, you more or less left to your own devices. If it has a factory security system, it would be nice to know the make, model, and engine the car uses, so that the replies will make sense.

Old 05-04-2010, 04:20 PM
3rd Gear Member

I know a guy who died once.......what caused it?????

Seriously man, give us details. The more description you can give us, the better. Dont be afraid to say 'it just goes rrrrrrr' or other things like that, the more you tell us the more we can help.

Friends used to be embarrassed and tell me their car wouldn't start but sounded like a 'machine gun'........easy giveaway that their battery was most likely dead.....dont overlook any detail when explaining a mystery problem like this.

So tell us more.

Old 05-06-2010, 11:36 PM

My bad guys.. yeah its a 91 305 v8 with the stock alarm system (everything is stock). My dad said the car just completely quit on him and he had to pull the car off the road. He thinks it could be the whole alarm system that could be giving him trouble, but i am thinking alternator. What do you guys think??