Advice on a future Project please. Really appreciated

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2010, 10:10 PM
Talking Advice on a future Project please. Really appreciated

Hello there everyone on the forum . I am a large fan of the 3rd generation camaro and ive really been wanting to get one. its by far my favorite car. But i need some advise from experienced camaro owners and people who have been working on them. So here is the deal. considering the fact that i am only sixteen years old, living in a place where in about 5-10 years it will be possibly hard to find a third gen, i want to know the best way to start saving for one, places to buy one, and overall general advice and things i can do to get one sooner. when i turn 17 i plan on getting my first vehicle, being good on gas, easy to maintain, etc. ( any ideas for that too?) yeah, so after that i was going to begin saving up for my camaro. i dont have much car knowledge or anything so i need some things to read to learn. i dont need tools or space to work because my grandfather has everything ini his garage. except for a lift. so any saving advice, things to read so i can learn things, brandnames, places to possibly buy, brandnames, ANYTHING that ca help me towards my dream. I really love this car and i really want to own own and work on it. any advice is greatly appreciated .

(P.S I live in st. johns, newfoundland, in Canada if that helps at all)