I need some help

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 05:27 AM
Default I need some help

I'm having rear subframe problems, because of rust. I have went to a few chassis places online and ebay, but all they have is the front subframe and i need the rear. At the moment i have yearone.com looking into seeing if they can do it, but it aint looking good. I don't need the rear diff., leaf springs, shocks or any of that stuff I just need the frame. If anyone knows where i can get one at a very low price can you please help me.

Old 11-26-2009, 10:10 AM
Second Generation Moderator
Feb 2010 ROTM winner
Jan 2013 ROTM winner
ROTM Winner's Club

Not sure of your location, but All American Classic Wrecking has tons of them. Vancouver, Wa.
You should also do a search on your local Craigslist for Camaro parts. I see people parting out 2nd gen Camaros locally pretty often.

Old 11-26-2009, 11:07 AM
2nd Gear member

If you mean the rear frame rails,competition engineering makes a heavier duty replacement set that welds in.Jegs has them for $215.99 look for formed frame rail kits.

Old 11-26-2009, 10:16 PM

Ya I'm from Sandusky, Michigan. I have tryed the local craigslist but there are every few 2nd Gen camaros by me. Coming to think about it i'm the only one in my town that has one. And the ones that i found on craigslist are in the same shape or worse then mine, Michigan salt eats everything.