cali guys we all in trouble. lol

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 08:46 PM
1st Gear Member
Default cali guys we all in trouble. lol

is this true guys if you live in cali we all could be target by this bs law.
i wonder what will happen if i ever get stop on my 69 rotary datsun 510 wagon. will they send the epa on my ***. that car wont ever pass smog, thank god is smog exempt.

is this true. i ask ref guy the other day.but i don't know.
If you get stopped and the cop tickets you for altered emissions you'll go the the referee. The car is exempt from bi-annual and title transfer inspections, not smog requirements. I haven't heard of a case where a 75 or older car has been ticketed but I'm sure it's going to happen.

i was thinking what will jay leno think about that. he's one of the biggest car collection guys out here

Old 07-09-2010, 09:07 PM
Overdrive Member

Move to Michigan we have no laws and more unemployment than you can shake a stick at.

Old 07-09-2010, 09:48 PM
1st Gear Member

thats a good idea

Old 07-09-2010, 11:20 PM
1st Gear Member

Yes it is true, here is the low down for what the referee would be snooping around for:

http://www.arb.ca.go...mkt/replace.htm

Old 07-10-2010, 08:55 AM
Second Generation Moderator
Feb 2010 ROTM winner
Jan 2013 ROTM winner
ROTM Winner's Club

That's no surprise for you poor guys in Ca. Wish all the rodders could leave there or change it, but I doubt either will ever happen.

Old 07-10-2010, 09:06 AM
Overdrive Member

Link don't work. We have a west coast too. Man if there were jobs here Mich would be the place to go. This is my home town. One of nationally certified clean beaches on the Great lakes.

Name:  beachespm2.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  31.0 KB

Sunsets here are like liquid panty remover.

Old 07-10-2010, 01:33 PM
1st Gear Member

wow those are nice beaches. here in cali there so dirty. i guess i have to move to michigan and open my own strip club.

Old 07-10-2010, 01:48 PM
Overdrive Member

LOL Better bring the b**ches too. We only have two. One is topless and you can drink the other buck naked and koolaid. And the chicks are dusted and discusted, can't be trusted. I litterally saw one fatty with a C-section scar.

On a different note, the govenor of Arizona asked congress to build a pipeline so the could drink our water. I don't remeber the congressmans name from Michigan, but he said "Try it and I suspect the millitia will be meeting you at the border." He's right.

Old 07-10-2010, 08:19 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 77nomad
LOL Better bring the b**ches too. We only have two. One is topless and you can drink the other buck naked and koolaid. And the chicks are dusted and discusted, can't be trusted. I litterally saw one fatty with a C-section scar.

On a different note, the govenor of Arizona asked congress to build a pipeline so the could drink our water. I don't remeber the congressmans name from Michigan, but he said "Try it and I suspect the millitia will be meeting you at the border." He's right.
all i have to say about arizona f**k them and f**k that state and there bull s**t laws. lol

Old 07-10-2010, 08:42 PM
Overdrive Member

Must be the imagration laws?

Quick Reply: cali guys we all in trouble. lol