Been searchin could use some help please.

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 10:59 AM
Default Been searchin could use some help please.

Ok I've been searchin different forums especially this one for a wireing schematic for our 77 Camaro.To no avail.I've even tried to register with that nasty Z28 forum and actually got a message sayin my e-mail has been blocked by the site.(but thats not the issue here)I'm starting the resto process on the wifes 77 and need a schematic since the prev owners have in time made spagatti of what should be a vital part of the car.Toggel switchs not even relayed to handel the load properly to run elec fans start the car ect.A real nightmare.One of those scratch yer head and wonder W.T.H.???Any assistance in this dirrection is appreciated.Also hate askin but if anyone can recomend good sites for tech and such on the 77 it would be appreciated.Other forums ect.PM's whatever are appreciated.I use same ID in yahoo messenger.Thanx in advance...Bill
P.S.I'll try ta get some pix of under the hood and the dash to show what I mean.

Old 02-23-2008, 12:56 PM
3rd Gear Member
Default RE: Been searchin could use some help please.

try calling Year One and see if they have the wiring diagrams, or you could just buy the whole factory assy manual. I have all the ones for my 69 that I got from Rick's First Gen

Old 02-23-2008, 02:56 PM
February 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

P M me an email address and I will send you what I have on 1977. I have schematics for engine, chassis and underhood electrical.

Old 02-24-2008, 01:50 PM

OK thanx JR.Got em and will check em out soonest.Preciate it.....Bill