Camaro Forums - Chevy Camaro Enthusiast Forum

Camaro Forums - Chevy Camaro Enthusiast Forum (https://camaroforums.com/forum/)
-   2010+ V6 Tech (https://camaroforums.com/forum/2010-v6-tech-65/)
-   -   best mufflers for V6? (https://camaroforums.com/forum/2010-v6-tech-65/best-mufflers-v6-51120/)

camaroitalia 04-25-2010 07:02 PM

best mufflers for V6?

Hey guys, i am new to this forum and very excited to meet everyone.
I am getting my first car tomorrow; a 2010 Cyber Gray Camaro and one thing i would like to do is get new mufflers that would not void the warranty.

Anyone know of any good mufflers that are not to expensive? i want a deep rumble sound to it.

Thanks

chevydrvr 04-25-2010 10:25 PM

Like I said in your other post, I don't believe you are getting one. If you really are getting one tomorrow, send pics and I'll believe it. Send a video of you driving it. And I'll believe it. Maybe.

86CamaroZ28 04-25-2010 10:29 PM

Hey
If you are getting a 2010 Camaro, If, then I believe that any aftermarket exhaust system will void the factory warranty. But if you are looking for an inexpensive system then I would look into MagnaFlows or Flowmasters.

camaroitalia 04-26-2010 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by chevydrvr (Post 419155)
Like I said in your other post, I don't believe you are getting one. If you really are getting one tomorrow, send pics and I'll believe it. Send a video of you driving it. And I'll believe it. Maybe.

dude this forum is to answer questions not doubt on what other people have. if your not gonna answer my questions then no reason to post. Jealously is ugly. and idk how to even post pics.

camaroitalia 04-26-2010 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by 86CamaroZ28 (Post 419160)
Hey
If you are getting a 2010 Camaro, If, then I believe that any aftermarket exhaust system will void the factory warranty. But if you are looking for an inexpensive system then I would look into MagnaFlows or Flowmasters.

yes i am getting the car and i appreciate you answering the question. i was told that some exhausts would not void the warranty. ill look into the magnaflows and flowmasters.

thank you

craby 05-02-2010 03:54 PM

the 2010 camaro comes with some pretty good exhaust as is, i would say drive the car for a while. as u do, put in some research on the exhaust options u have. should be able to hear some clips on the net.

dreammy 05-05-2010 11:20 PM

I went with MRT Version 2 and love them

I never thought a V6 would sound this good.

yzfmik 05-06-2010 10:52 PM

I've been doing alot of reading about exhaust and listening to YouTube videos and I think the Flowmaster American Thunder will be what I choose. Has the best sound in my opinion and it's priced lower that most.

5thdan 05-23-2010 09:18 PM

I have an RS and I just put in a month ago, Magnaflows and they sound great !!! I first went stright pipe but it was to laud in the car and then I had them place flow masters just to hear the sound and the Magnaflows sounded better in my opinion.

rydahog 06-27-2010 08:33 AM

cyber gray v-6

hey cama..i am in the process for a new camaro, cyber gray, 2lt, r/s/ and mxo (auto) with spare tire option.
Is it appropriate to discuss price on this forum? if so i will get into specifics.
gettiing close to end of month and dealer may negotiate a bit better on price for me. In my mind i will try to make a good deal , i try to be realistic about this, and feel the saleperson needs to make some money and i am sure she will. But i want to leave with some feeling that i made an effort for the price.
In any case. If it's ok to talk priceing here i will on my next post, and keep everyone updated on my progress. This will be with financing etc..
credit union? bank? or dealer fin.? not sure talk with ya later,,ryd..:icon_bike: