rumor about the new camaro being in the d1 drifting

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 09:20 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default rumor about the new camaro being in the d1 drifting

i heard this from a drifting event i went too from one of the d1 drver when someone asked: SO YOU A NEW MUSTANG! ARE YOU WORRY ABOUT THE NEW CAMARO FOR NEXT YEAR WHEN IT COME OUT! i think his name is kenchi i guest and he said: WELL I LIKED THE NEW MUSTANG BUT THAT CAMARO I SAW MANY TIME IS A GREAT PLATFORM OF DRIFTING. IF ONE OF THE COMPANY/SPONOR DECIDED TO BUY THE NEW CAMARO AND STARTED TO PUT NEW AFTERMARKETING PARTS THAT IS NEW TO THE SHOWROOM FLOOR OF SEMA. THEN YES, I AM HOPING TO SEE THE CAMARO IN THE D1 EVENT SOON AND SEE IT HOW IT RUN AND SLIDE THE COURT IN A DRIFTING COMPETITION. everybody was soo suprize about what his guy had to said and i took his word. because i see mustang and charger in the d1 but when that camaro come out next year or next. it well might be in the d1. if so i wanna see the parts that they going to use and part on this car and make this ***** f#@ker slide like air! that be a bad car to go again the d1 drivers oversea!

Old 11-04-2007, 12:07 PM
Dominos Puck
New Formula! Now with 10% more Win!
Default RE: rumor about the new camaro being in the d1 drifting

All your base are belong to us.

Old 11-04-2007, 10:09 PM
Tech Droid

#$%^&*???????????

Old 11-04-2007, 10:31 PM
In the Staging Lanes

sorry lil drunk! but just wonder if this rumor is true or well the camaro well be in the d1! and that v8 don't need a turbo!

Old 11-04-2007, 10:32 PM
Ninja Administrator

actually, that makes it better lol

Old 11-05-2007, 12:38 PM
4th Gear Member

didnt the GTO win one 2 years back? at like the first drift event held in US?

Old 11-05-2007, 10:07 PM
In the Staging Lanes

ORIGINAL: ninetysixyenko

didnt the GTO win one 2 years back? at like the first drift event held in US?
hell yeah but too bad the sponors had to drop the car. now they stuggling. the that dude from flaken team with the mustang just won it not long ago too. and that samuri dude been winning like easy but when he want to japan. he got his *** kick. kenchi is wonding right now if the camaro worth the challage for his team of the new d1 event nexy year. i think he should but how he and his sponors are going to get the car and the parts for the d1. they have to strip the car down, put in a roll cage. coilover, some brakes and rearend issue. drop it just a hair. put some good strong rims and some good d1 spec tire's. and the motor maybe need some work like a first aftermarketing supercharger (i know it going to be vox-tech who is going to be coming out with one soon when the car come out) and make sure the car cut some weight like fenders,doors,front and back hood, and bumbers. make it all carbon fiber.

if that mustang slide like it should, just thing how would the new camaro would slide. just can't wait to see it in action if it come true!!!!!

Old 11-10-2007, 05:44 AM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: Puck90a

All your base are belong to us.
lmao great post[8D][8D][8D]

Old 11-22-2007, 01:39 PM
In the Staging Lanes

The Mustang drive for Team Falken is Vaughn Gitten, personally Rhys Millen(Red Bull) or Tanner Faust (AEM) are alot better drivers than Gitten is. Also Millen was the guy who drifted up the parking garage on his first try ever in Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift and was also the driver of the Red Bull Pontiac GTO along with his friend Samuel Hubinette.