Hate the new design
0%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Next camaro screw up?

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 11:28 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Next camaro screw up?

I personialy think they have really messed up the new camaro coming out soon. I don't think anyone at GM has ever set eyes on a 69' camaro because they look nothing alike and I guess i'm used to the simplicity of the original 69' camaro's because they are easy to work on and you don't have to worry about some crap electronics giving out in the fuel system. I also am very tired of all of the newer cars have bigger wheels and covered in plastac, and is such a pain in the *** to work on. I just like the real classics and real camaro's like the first generation that deserve to live forever.

Old 10-16-2006, 11:42 PM
3rd Gear Member
Default RE: Next camaro screw up?

AMEN!!! It looks like a boxed out Corvette. Dode with their Charger concept was AWESOMELY perfect, Mustang was the first and yet chevy ran out of ideas? I'm so with him on the user friendlyness of the older cars.

Old 10-17-2006, 01:01 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: shnormo

AMEN!!! It looks like a boxed out Corvette. Dode with their Charger concept was AWESOMELY perfect, Mustang was the first and yet chevy ran out of ideas? I'm so with him on the user friendlyness of the older cars.
User friendlyness maybe but new cars drive a hell of a lot nicer. I still love the older cars because they have character. Few new cars have any character. I think the new Camaro is awesome...they can't copy the design of the 69 either. They need something that has similarities but is still different enough.

Old 10-17-2006, 01:52 AM
3rd Gear Member

Hey I think this poll is fixed there is only one choice . Persoannally I like the idea of every generation being different if I wanted a first gen I would buy a first gen, I want something new.

Old 10-17-2006, 01:38 PM
3rd Gear Member

The only thing that looks remotely the same is the grill and the dash and that's really it.

Old 10-17-2006, 07:52 PM
1st Gear Member

Well said GRIFF.

Old 10-22-2006, 12:35 AM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: GRIFF

Hey I think this poll is fixed there is only one choice . Persoannally I like the idea of every generation being different if I wanted a first gen I would buy a first gen, I want something new.

Im with him, but off topic i do like the new challenger

Old 10-25-2006, 07:41 AM

I like it...it's going to be my college graduation present to myself... I hope it comes in hugger orange with white rally stripes!

Old 10-25-2006, 07:15 PM
Overdrive Member

You can't rant and rave about how cars are so complicated with all their electronics, cars simply can't be made as simply as they once were. There are emissions requirements and what not that have to be met for the car to be sold, and the best way to get a car to perform well, but still make emissions is to use computers and electronics to regulate fuel, timing etc. It makes them hell to work on, but I'll take the extra power...

Old 11-08-2006, 11:59 AM
In the Staging Lanes

I WILL have a black one.

Quick Reply: Next camaro screw up?