GM discount

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 07:08 PM
Default GM discount

I was wondering if anyone has ever used the GM supplier discount, and have they gotten a good discount using one, cause im a UPS worker and ive spoken to some of my co workers and some have gotten anywhere from 4-8,000 off using this discount and was wondering if anyone working with a company that qualifies for GM discount has gotten good prices like that. Hopefully i can get minds this summer or at the end of the year, and it kinda sucks that GM isnt really giving out good incentives like they are their other vehicles.

Old 02-27-2010, 06:01 PM
In the Staging Lanes

I got 3,000 off my 2SS last August. My inlaws were retired GM employees. My buddy that was salesman said they don't give that discount anymore. I hope you get a discount

Old 03-09-2010, 03:29 PM

Just looked at a new camaro last week, and my wife works for a GM supplier. The sales guy said that is the only legitimate discount they are currently honering. I didnt get a number of what that is worth cause I wasn't that serious yet. GM is too proud of the camaro at this point for me. I will wait till they offer some more incentives.

Old 03-11-2010, 07:51 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default Recall??

Had my 2SS in the other day getting my subwoofer installed and they mentioned their was a recall on the car. Has anybody heard anything? I had to get out quickly and the guy thought it was on the battery and took most of the day? Never got notified on Onstar or GM. Just curoius?

Old 03-21-2010, 06:19 PM

I just used the discount 3 days ago, also used a pontiac owners discount of $1000. I didn't tell the sales person until after he quoted me a trade in figure.

Old 04-15-2010, 11:49 AM
Default GM Supplier Discount On Camaro

Hi,
The GM supplier discount is set in stone with GM. You can go to the website https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com/ip-gmsupplier/
For the camaro, they are not giving anything away. I just ordered the 2ss yellow etc and with all the options I wanted, was around 37.7K with the supplier discount. This is the same for all dealerships. If the dealer wants to give you something above and beyond, that has to be done under the table and off of the paperwork because they complete this and it goes back to GM. I worked out free oil changes/maintenance but they would not budge. One dealership would only give me supplier price that was it so I walked. It is different for different models but the website it accurate, that it what it is.

Old 04-15-2010, 07:03 PM
November 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Originally Posted by Red Bull
Had my 2SS in the other day getting my subwoofer installed and they mentioned their was a recall on the car. Has anybody heard anything? I had to get out quickly and the guy thought it was on the battery and took most of the day? Never got notified on Onstar or GM. Just curoius?
No recalls...but there are a few TSB's out on the car.