Epic SS emblems...Interested?

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 06:18 PM
Default Epic SS emblems...Interested?

Ok, I have had an overwhelming response from tons who love the emblems on the Epic SS. I have pricing from GM on the front bowtie, rear bowtie, front SS and RS, and also the Engine covers for the V6 and V8. I am working with my paintshop now on pricing for custom painted emblems and engine covers for the masses. If many of you are interested I will put together some package deals and individual badge pricing. I would like to offer in any combination of colors.. ie black/red, black/yellow, black/orange...etc. The pricing on the Epic SS was high cause it was a one-off project and parts were limited.
If you are interested post here or leave me a PM.. If we can get together a large group buy the price will go way down.
The original engine cover for the SS was a $1500 piece alone.. I'm looking in the ballpark of $999.99 for all new emblems and new engine cover painted ANY WAY you would like. If we get enough buyers maybe I can get it down to $899.99. I know this may still sound expensive but keep in mind there is two days of prep involved on just the engine cover alone to remove all texture and prep for paint.
Also looking at just doing badge packages without the engine cover in the ballpark of $299. These are NEW badges with the custom paint that again YOU will choose. The parts from GM are not cheap and there are paint and materials as well as labor involved.
If this interests you please let me know asap!!
Chad

Old 08-17-2009, 08:54 PM
Former Sponsor
Default Engine Covers

Hello my name is Chris, and I saw your post on the engine covers. I just wanted to maybe give you and some of the other members a second option for engine covers. I am currently working on becoming a sponsor on this forum so that I can let everyone see what we do. But I read your post and thought I would introduce myself and show some pics of what we have to offer. I represent a company by the name of All Things Chrome. We have engineered many pieces to accent the engine compartment for the new 2010 Camaro. I have attached a few pics and you can order these covers for $682.00 each. The website to check everything out is www.camarochrome.com

Attached Thumbnails Epic SS emblems...Interested?-camaro-engine-valve-covers-001.jpg   Epic SS emblems...Interested?-camaro-engine-valve-covers-004.jpg   Epic SS emblems...Interested?-camaro-engine-valve-covers-010.jpg