concept camaro

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2007, 07:11 PM
Default concept camaro

I dont know what the hell you people are smoking, im a big camaro fan.... but seriously the camaro in transformers look ok.... but to bring the camaro with that model.. it a piece of ****... that's right its a piece of ****.. it has no air dinamics with big *** wheels... its going to have a rough ride and if you pot hole thoes wheels you are going to have to buy another one from gm and you know how much thoes wheels will cost... the interior it hughe it doesnt look comfotable... it has no sport car look.. it looks like a cadillac...big and ugly...

they say it's like a 69 camaro..yeah right... the 69 is master piece this one it s chep imitation of the mid 70's front grill..... the engine it supost to show power, it's more like re-use and recycle... everything it covered with plastic..

OVER ALL THE CAMARO SHOULD NOT BE BROGHT BACK THIS WAY... THE LAST GENERATION CAMARO IS OK THEY JUST SHOULD OF TWEEKED THE FRONT END TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THE 69. IT HAS AIR DINAMIC AND A GRT LOOK... SO PLEASE IF YOU KNOW WHO PAYS THESE ENGINEERS THEY SUCK..

Old 07-08-2007, 07:26 PM
4th Gear Member
Default RE: concept camaro

better question is what are you smoking?

Old 07-08-2007, 07:27 PM
4th Gear Member

futher more, I believe the silver is a weak color to begin with, definetely should have been a black/red/blue concept

Old 07-08-2007, 07:34 PM
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: cam_z28
it's more like re-use and recycle... everything it covered with plastic..
Welcome to the modern age... where have you been? In a cave? Under a rock? Everything is covered in polymers these days.. Its more efficient than the big iron engines that they put in cars all those years ago.... And its pretty aerodynamic compared to its 69 counterpart....

Old 07-08-2007, 07:55 PM

The 5th gens wheels will NOT be as big as the concepts.

Old 07-08-2007, 10:24 PM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: badinfluenceRS

better question is what are you smoking?
lol im with you

Old 07-09-2007, 09:41 AM
4th Gear Member

id rather own a mustang then that.

Old 07-09-2007, 11:34 AM

Every f body car I have ever owned has had a rough ride. You gotta take the good with the bad you want good handling or good ride make a choice. I guarantee that the aero dynamics are just as good as a mustang or challenger. There is no way that the camaro will have those gigantic wheels I mean c'mon knock knock common sense. It may not have sports car looks but definitely has muscle car look. You won't be complaing if you buy one and with all the polymers and, Oh what do you know no rust. This is what I hate people always saying It doesn't look "exactly" like a 69 camaro, its not supposed to. I give chevy a standing ovation for not blatantly copying the old camaro. Mustang and challenger are just copies of the old model, what it take ford and dodge about 2 secs to design there cars."Lets just copy the old one, Okay put it into production." I personally think the c6 vette is the best looking vette ever and the new camaro looks like the c6 and 69 camaro had a love child. To whoever said "id rather own a mustang" yea but that camaro with be owning slowstangs all day long.

Old 07-09-2007, 03:02 PM
4th Gear Member

Maybe stock Mustangs... It probably STILL weighs more than any current production SVT/GT.

Old 07-09-2007, 05:35 PM
3rd Gear Member

I like it. I'd like to see it tweaked a little but not much. I'd buy one inheart beat. Plus the power that will be offered will be enough to handle almost anything on the road. If you have the money of course. I'm sure the people who didn't care for the concept when it first came out will change their mind once they see it for real. Most of them anyway. Like it or not you will see it on the road soon.

Quick Reply: concept camaro