Camaro/Mustang/Challenger

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 05:06 PM
3rd Gear Member
Default Camaro/Mustang/Challenger

If you were to choose based on looks only which one would it be? For me it would be Challenger/Camaro/Mustang. They are all good looking cars don't get me wrong the Camaro is still going to be in my garage some day but they did such a great job with the Challenger that at this point I think that car looks the best.

Old 07-21-2008, 06:24 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club
Default RE: Camaro/Mustang/Challenger

camaro, mustang, challenger. The challenger is too much of a pig. The camaro is awesome, and the mustang has an awesome aftermarket, such as roush (sp?)

Old 07-21-2008, 06:27 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

but if it was purely based on looks, then I'd go with mustang.

Old 07-21-2008, 07:51 PM
In the Staging Lanes

For me, the Challenger is clearly the front runner when it comes to looks. I think they did a great job with doing a retro without over doing it. I was fortunate enough to see an orange Challenger on the way to Jacksonville, FL over the 4th of July weekend. The car was very sweet! The Mustang...eh...way too much plastic in the interior and it just looks/feels cheap. The design of the car just doesn't do it for me, but neither did the 60's Mustangs. But, you cannot beat the value of a 300 horse GT for low to mid 20's. I will have to wait and see a Camaro in person. The Camaro needs to lose that satellite antenna or make it optional...really detracts from the styling for me. The Mustang does not have one and the one on the Challenger is small in comparison to the one on the Camaro.

Old 07-23-2008, 02:59 PM
In the Staging Lanes

If its just on looks I would have to go challenger,Camaro,Mustang.

Old 07-23-2008, 09:49 PM
Overdrive Member

Challenger, Camaro, Mustang.

Old 08-04-2008, 02:51 PM

Challenger, Mustang, Camaro

I agree.. all 3 look really good and are hands down far better looking than any import within their price range.

Old 08-04-2008, 09:16 PM
3rd Gear Member

x2 ^

Old 08-05-2008, 12:12 PM

i PERSONALLY THINK MUSTANGS ARE THE UGLIEST THING I think Camaros are the way to Go

Old 08-06-2008, 11:20 PM
Overdrive Member

Who needs to pay for satellite anyhow GM: just build in HD Radio STANDARD!!!

ORIGINAL: PsyDoc

For me, the Challenger is clearly the front runner when it comes to looks. I think they did a great job with doing a retro without over doing it. I was fortunate enough to see an orange Challenger on the way to Jacksonville, FL over the 4th of July weekend. The car was very sweet! The Mustang...eh...way too much plastic in the interior and it just looks/feels cheap. The design of the car just doesn't do it for me, but neither did the 60's Mustangs. But, you cannot beat the value of a 300 horse GT for low to mid 20's. I will have to wait and see a Camaro in person. The Camaro needs to lose that satellite antenna or make it optional...really detracts from the styling for me. The Mustang does not have one and the one on the Challenger is small in comparison to the one on the Camaro.

Quick Reply: Camaro/Mustang/Challenger