Anyone had experience with GM Accessories Store/Zone?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2011, 04:24 PM
Default Anyone had experience with GM Accessories Store/Zone?

Now I'm looking to add a couple interior/exterior upgrades to my 2011 Camaro SS and I talked to my dealer's parts department and they directed me to www.gmaccessorieszone.com which is the official parts dealer for GM. You find the Part# and take it to your dealer and they get the parts for you and install them.

Now just browsing the web I found this site: http://gmaccessoriesstore.com which has all the same items (same item# and picture listed anyway) at a cheaper rate than the Dealer. Now I don't want to buy a bunch of bunk stuff so has anyone used this site? Is it really the same stuff as the Dealer's store?

Old 02-26-2011, 09:35 AM
November 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Originally Posted by BigCarrot
Now I'm looking to add a couple interior/exterior upgrades to my 2011 Camaro SS and I talked to my dealer's parts department and they directed me to www.gmaccessorieszone.com which is the official parts dealer for GM. You find the Part# and take it to your dealer and they get the parts for you and install them.

Now just browsing the web I found this site: http://gmaccessoriesstore.com which has all the same items (same item# and picture listed anyway) at a cheaper rate than the Dealer. Now I don't want to buy a bunch of bunk stuff so has anyone used this site? Is it really the same stuff as the Dealer's store?

my guess...it's the same stuff