2012 Camaro 2SS Vs 2013 Mustang GT(Automatic)

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2012, 11:05 PM
In the Staging Lanes

yeah, it's true the mustang is a bit better made for pure performance, but the camaro is a little better for everyday driving, it probably rides smoother & quiteter with softer shocks and indepent rear. The performance difference is so small and unnoticable, you just buy whatever car you like better. It's just stupid to buy a car just because it might be a couple seconds faster on a track.

Last edited by Rombama; 09-22-2012 at 11:09 PM.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:29 PM
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by A2TURBO
you guys are sooo wrong muscle car did a work up this year on the mustang super cobra, hennasy camaro and the callenger.... guess who won the Hennessy camaro the mustang had barly more HP but no traction control, longer brakeing distances and poorer cornering than the camaro so I guess they did nail the HP but still suck at everything else! the Camaro dominated over the mustang in defense of the callenger the shop didnt send the right car it didnt have the hp to keep up

your wrong again the hennesy was a 650 which actually dynoed at 612 the mustang was the supercharged super cobra still like I said in my earlyer post the mustangs handleing was crap. in the end its how these suped up muscle cars did but the basics are there ie wheight wheel base ect. ect
Your spelling errors annoy me.

Old 09-22-2012, 11:34 PM
Overdrive Member
Technical User

lol i noticed that the other day, kinda hard to make a point whey you cant spell

Old 09-23-2012, 12:32 AM
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Rombama
yeah, it's true the mustang is a bit better made for pure performance, but the camaro is a little better for everyday driving, it probably rides smoother & quiteter with softer shocks and indepent rear. The performance difference is so small and unnoticable, you just buy whatever car you like better. It's just stupid to buy a car just because it might be a couple seconds faster on a track.
Mustang is comfortable to drive, volume will be near same. The Mustang has a million times better visibility which makes it much more DD friendlier imo. The Camaro is a PITA to see out of no matter where you are trying to look.

Old 09-23-2012, 05:00 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by MKCoconuts
Your spelling errors annoy me.
Originally Posted by BasicConcepts
lol i noticed that the other day, kinda hard to make a point whey you cant spell
you just dont like someone disagreeing with you... if you like the mustange so well what the hell you doin on a camaro forum??????

ps you can kiss my ***!

Old 09-23-2012, 10:35 AM
4th Gear Member

you just dont like someone disagreeing with you... if you like the mustange so well what the hell you doin on a camaro forum??????

ps you can kiss my ***!
I never even said I liked the Mustang, just said that your constant spelling errors annoy me, especially when more than likely your web browser has a spell check. But if I had the choice, I more than likely wouldn't take either, and that's why I own a fourth generation. Each has their pros and cons and each person has their opinion on them that they are entitled to, but you are taking the fact that no one else sees this the same way as you personally, and it's making a bad impression on yourself.

Old 09-23-2012, 10:56 AM
Banned

people like you just caint stand anyoine to have a different thought than you and god forbid you ever be wrong about anythig! it A$$holes like you that run people off of places like this with your frickin know it all attitude! and another thig if you dont lik my spellin errorrrs doont red me feckin posts!