2009 Camaro vs 2003 SS Concept pics

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 01:27 AM
4th Gear Member
Default RE: 2009 vs 2003 Concept pics

nope, didnt say it was better than a camaro, i said it was more than you could afford, cuz i know you didnt pay more than 4000 for that camaro. regardless of how good it is.

Old 02-17-2008, 02:24 AM
2nd Gear member

Jesus, calm the hell down. So what if he doesn't drive a Camaro at the moment? He had one in the past, and is currently looking at buying another F body. What about me? Am I a dumbass for hanging around Camaroforums without owning a Camaro? I've never owned one actually, but I love Camaros, and would love to own one in the future, so that's why I'm always hanging around here.

And as for girls making $600 a night in tips, as outrageous as that may actually seem, it's called demographics. Just because people in your area make a certain amount doing something doesn't mean it's the same across the country. And high end restauraunts where people leave a $300 tip for one meal aren't unheard of.

Old 02-17-2008, 03:40 AM
2nd Gear member

I dont own a Camaro either.... FIREBIRD FTW!!![8D]

And yenkos numbers arent really that far fetched at all. Omaha Nebraska is pretty effin small but there is a steak house where waitresses will leave with about 300-500 dollars a night. Note the WAITRESSES not waiters haha. And I forget the name, one steak is over 100$ [&:]

Old 02-17-2008, 10:44 AM
4th Gear Member

yea. it's things like this, that makes me wish i was a girl(no im not teh ghey).. and to think, their BF's still buy almost everything for them[]

that's like a perfect job to work at the rest of your life too. lol, cept that after about 25/30, they dont want ya no more [>:]

Old 02-17-2008, 10:46 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ninetysixyenko

are you serious? what have i said around here thats dumb *** ****? what have i said, that is not right? because i like the ****ing 03 concept better? because i pretty much proved that kids where i live drive audis and bimmers and range rovers and all other sorts of new expensive vehicles? ****ing n00b.
The only thing you have "proved" is that anybody can sit at a computer keyboard and type out whatever fairytale they would like to. Your frequent assertations that what you say is the gospel truth and nobody else has a clue lead me to believe that "thou doth protest too much" and are only trying to back up your statements with yet more statements you proclaim as the truth. When you finish your tantrums and want to discuss Camaros in a civilized manner let us know.
Clyde

Old 02-18-2008, 10:28 AM
Ninja Administrator

ORIGINAL: 96 V6

That def. dosnt look like anything GM would come out with.... it looks more like a ****ed up eclipse.... nd ninetysixyenko im jus wondern but do u have **** for brains cause from what uve said on here u sound dumb as ****.
dont start fights, u wont last long here.

and clyde,
every assertion he has made that I have seen has been a personal experience statement. Even in that post it was a "where i live" statement. you really have no leg to stand on attacking that post and u come across as just as much of a punk as 96 v6 in his post. From my experience it is usually you who has no room for anybody else's views, and unfortunately the views you seem to contest the most are personal opinions. im sorry clyde, but my opinion is that your opinion is wrong

Old 02-18-2008, 11:32 AM
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

That def. dosnt look like anything GM would come out with.... it looks more like a ****ed up eclipse.... nd ninetysixyenko im jus wondern but do u have **** for brains cause from what uve said on here u sound dumb as ****.

and clyde,
every assertion he has made that I have seen has been a personal experience statement. Even in that post it was a "where i live" statement. you really have no leg to stand on attacking that post and u come across as just as much of a punk as 96 v6 in his post. From my experience it is usually you who has no room for anybody else's views, and unfortunately the views you seem to contest the most are personal opinions. im sorry clyde, but my opinion is that your opinion is wrong
Wow, that got a little confusing[]

Old 02-18-2008, 12:59 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

and clyde,
Sorry you see things that way, but I would disagree with you. If you go through all of my posts on this board you will find that almost all of them relate to FACTS and not opinions. I quite frankly can dojust aswell without this childish forum and follow the 5th gen Camaro on CamaroZ28.com and Camaro5.com. While participants there do argue about things they stick pretty much with facts and the topic at hand. I certainly realize that personal experiences differ between people, I've also lived long enough to know the difference between truth and fairytales. You have your opinion, I have mine, I'll pursue mine at places I feel comfotable with and where the participants have an interest in knowing the truth and facts about the upcoming Camaro.
Clyde

Old 02-18-2008, 01:22 PM
Ninja Administrator

the fact remains that there is no need to attack a member for speculation. This entire subforum is speculative in nature. so lighten up

Old 02-18-2008, 02:16 PM

Your right Specter, Ninteysixyenko is entitled to his oppion but why shouldn others be able to call him out on it....... nd in my oppinion hes foolish to think that GM would be able to make a good amount of money off of that car from 17 t 20 year old buyers.... it would cost way too much for most 17 t 20 year olds.

Quick Reply: 2009 Camaro vs 2003 SS Concept pics