New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

Any members in the MI, IN or OH area?

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2004, 03:52 PM
Default Any members in the MI, IN or OH area?

Curious if there are any members here located in lower MI, northeast IN or northwest OH.</P>

Old 06-05-2004, 05:46 PM

why, are you looking for friends in your area?? : ) me too, at least someone i can talk about cars with. i'm young and don't know a lot about them, but love tinkering and being underneath 'em and just plain messing around!</P>

well, i live in southwest michigan, near battle creek. it'sthe cereal capital of the world!! so, where are you from?? what kind of car do you drive?</P>

Old 06-06-2004, 08:50 PM

Ah, I went to school at KCC. Born and raised in Coldwater, MI but moved just across the border into IN (still only 20 min. from Coldwater). Anyway was just looking for people in the area that I could refer to for help on restoring a '68 that I'm supposed to pick up this coming weekend. It's a bare rolling chassis and will be a several year project I'm sure.

Old 09-23-2004, 10:26 AM
Default RE: Any members in the MI, IN or OH area?

yeah im in bloomfield hills michigan. my dad has a '69 maro "restofication" it took about 5 years to finish. im going to be buying a triple black 98-02 ss. i think im pretty knowledgable with cars. i learned a lot from my dad and i read chevy hi performance and stuff all the time. im probably a little too far away but good luck on your project