Oscilloscopes 2

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2013, 09:35 AM
Fourth Generation Moderator
October 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club
Default Oscilloscopes 2

I am still on my Quest to find an Oscilloscope. I found something on Ebay that looks interesting but I can not seem to find many review. Oddly I found some Utube Videos of people saying they reviewed it but when I watch the videos they are just unboxing it.

Hantek PC USB 8CH Automotive Diagnostic Oscilloscope DAQ Programmable Generator | eBay

If anyone knows about these or can find some real reviews please post. It looks like it would be a great addition to my shop Laptop (https://camaroforums.com/forum/tools...omputer-68104/)

Old 05-12-2013, 09:58 AM
3rd Gear Member

I'm in the same boat as you for a couple of months. I want one but not sure which. I'll see if I can find some reviews

Old 05-25-2013, 05:17 PM
May 2010 ROTM Winner
ROTM Winner's Club

I just saw an episode of Pawn Stars and they got the whole getup for a couple hundred bucks.

Old 05-28-2013, 09:06 PM
Fourth Generation Moderator
October 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Originally Posted by edog2
I just saw an episode of Pawn Stars and they got the whole getup for a couple hundred bucks.
You are talking the huge setup form the 70s-80s. I have seen a few of those go up for sale on craigs list. I was thinking they over paided for it. Even when I was a mechanic in the 80's thos machines where a little dated although they could do things with the modern cars as long as you understand how they work. I would not want one just because of its age and getting parts and of course their size. If I had a big garage will a collection in it I might put one back in the corner for looks

Old 08-02-2013, 10:44 PM
2nd Gear member

Old thread but I see the OTC/Matco Scopes on ebay for around 500 bucks sometimes well worth the extra cash because they are comparable to the vantage pro's but maybe not as durable. Anyway they are a great scope.