Year: 2001
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $20000
Mileage: 97000
Color: pewter/black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State/Prov): WA

Well I've decided it's time to move on so my 2001 SLP SS is going on the block.
It's in very nice condition with leather interior and an Alpine stereo with 2 Rockford Fosgate amps.
This car is very fast and corners like it's on rails.
The original LS1 has genuine LS6 heads from a 2004 Z06 Vette with the lightweight valves,it has an aggressive Comp cam and associated parts.
Dynotuned by Wong's performance Engineering in Vancouver,WA. https://www.wongsperformance.com/
All stainless exhaust featuring ARH long tube headers and Y-pipe going into a GMMC chambered catback system.
From the K-member on back the suspension is all tube parts from either UMI or BMR with subframe connectors and a driveline loop.
Lowering springs are from Sam Strano as are the heavy duty sway bars,shocks are Koni Yellows.
Strano brake master brace and a BMR shock tower brace also ad to brake performance and handling.
Motor and trans mounts are Prothane,clutch is late model LS7 on a Ram aluminum flywheel buttoned up with ARP hardware, a new GM performance clutch slave a Tick performance adjustable master with a speed bleeder and an MGW short throw shifter.
It rides on Michelin Pilot Sports 275/35-18 front and 315/30-18 rear mounted on OE Wheels Z06 chrome 10 spoke repops .
I used longer ARP wheel studs and 22mm hub concentric spacers to achieve enough clearance.
All lights are custom dark blackout,halo projector headlights dark tinted turn sigs and side markers, custom tail lights.
I've had the car for 7 years and put only 11,000 miles on it,always garaged and never driven in the rain.

Last edited by Y2Keglide; 10-05-2023 at 09:29 PM.
Old 04-18-2024, 06:51 PM

I realize this is an old thread, but was that SS grill standard eq?

Old 04-19-2024, 09:08 AM
4th Gear Member

It was an option from SLP but not standard,mine did not originally have it but I found one NOS online and bought it.
There's a sticker on one of your door jambs from SLP with codes that tell what options were ordered on the car when the build was done.
These cars were all Z28s from GM then sent to SLP (Street Legal Performance) to be converted into Super Sports.
You can find or register your car here: Home : The Official SLP Registry