View Poll Results: Who's got the best 5th gen?
Dat Man
17.20%
Chevelle Man
39.78%
edog2
23.66%
jnewberr2SSRS
10.75%
carsonm93
8.60%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

November ROTM voting - 5th Gen!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2009, 12:00 AM
September 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club
Default November ROTM voting - 5th Gen!!!!

Vote for your favorite 5th gen!

The nominees are: In no paticular order.

Dat Man

2010 Camaro 2SS, RS, Black Exterior, Black Leather Interior, 21-inch Black Painted Wheels, Ground Effects Package, Sunroof, Dealer Installed Tint, Full Size Spare, 7 Year Bumper to Bumper Warranty Extension, 5 Year Road Hazard Protection on Wheels and Tires, and a Camaro Hat for my Wife. The Datmobile is 100% stock. Louisiana Personilized Plate DATMOBL with New Orleans Saints Plate Frame that says Who Dat?

Chevelle Man

What we have here is a 2SSRS that is 100% factory stock.
It's an R6P car (early order) equipped with the 426hp LS3 motor, 6 speed manual transmision and is covered with the amazing Inferno Orange Metallic (IOM) paint.
Other options on this car besides the RS package are ...20" polished aluminum wheels,Cyber Grey Metallic (CGM) rally stripes, factory floormats, Orange accent interior trim and a body colored engine cover.

edog2

Stock 2010 1SS, all a poor NC guy could scrape up for. But I had to do it, I drove my dad's 67 in high school and finally have it in my garage to work on. So I pitched in and got the year one (#2). Good Luck to all!!

jnewberr2SSRS

This is a 100% stock 2010 Camaro 2SS RS black exterior with black leather interior, 20 inch Midnight Silver painted wheels that come with the RS package, a sunroof, the 9 speaker premium Boston Acoustics sound system (which bumps nicely! lol), the LS3 engine (which rocks! lol), and a 6 speed manual transmission (the only way to go for me ). https://camaroforums.com/forum/members/jnewberr2ssrs-17975-albums-my-2010-camaro-2ss-rs-674/

carsonm93

Now as always you guys can do pretty much whatever you want to in order to get votes. But don't go posting threads to vote for you in every section, that's got to stay in OT.

Voting ends at midnight central time on October 31th.

Good luck to you all, now lets get it on!

Old 10-16-2009, 12:03 AM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

pssst, you need to add a poll

edit: n/m, tis there nao

CHEVELLE MAN FTW!!

Old 10-16-2009, 12:04 AM
September 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

pssssssssssssssst, you got to it too soon!

Old 10-16-2009, 12:04 AM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

Since when does that happen?

Old 10-16-2009, 12:07 AM
September 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

It takes a little bit to get the poll set up after the thread is made. You got me off topic dangit. BACK TO TOPIC MEOW!!!!

Old 10-16-2009, 12:09 AM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

Old 10-16-2009, 12:49 AM
1st Gear Member

thanks for nominating me guys...here's my story about me and my car if you don't know it already

my entire life i had been a mustang guy. i used to get excited seeing any model year or type of mustang and always dreamt of owning one. upon graduating high school i got an '05 mustang v6 and i eventually suped it up pretty good. but above all else i always wanted that v8 muscle car sound and respect that such a car commands. until about 6 months ago i still thought i would end up getting a new mustang gt - all until i went to my local chevy dealer's grand welcoming ceremony for the new camaro where they had one dark blue ss on the lot. i was speechless and actually got jealous for the first time in a long time. i felt chills run up my spine when i saw the sparkling beast sitting there and i became a believer in all that is camaro - it's history, it's passion, it's future...i knew i had to have it and a few weeks later when i realized i was financially capable of getting it i put in the order and obsessed over her for 3 months while i waited paitently (and by obsessed i'm not exagerating...i would stay up until 5 or 6 in the morning every night looking up every picture and video i could find on the internet of the new camaro)...and of course, the first time i saw her my eyes lit up, i was left speechless, and the same chills crept up my entire body because i knew i had bought the perfect car. it was a moment frozen in time that i will never forget...my camaro isn't just a car - it's a passion. it's an even better fulfillment of a lifelong distorted dream (of a mustang lol)...a mustang could never compare with this kind of passion and i'm proud to have switched

other than that i'm just a college student/entreprenuer that is giving up his business dreams for a while to serve his country by commissioning into the air force when i graduate in may

well that's a little introduction into me and my car i hope you guys liked my story and thanks again for nominating me!

good luck everyone all your cars look amazing!

Last edited by jnewberr2SSRS; 10-16-2009 at 01:28 AM.
Old 10-16-2009, 07:47 AM
November 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Here's all you need to know...Inferno Orange Metallic (IOM)

Last edited by Chevelle Man; 10-17-2009 at 08:01 AM.
Old 10-16-2009, 09:17 AM
May 2010 ROTM Winner
ROTM Winner's Club

Did I mention mine is matching numbers, lol.

Link to Album:

https://camaroforums.com/forum/members/edog2-20209-albums-general-camaro-pix-591/

Last edited by edog2; 10-16-2009 at 09:43 AM.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:09 AM
ROTM Winner
ROTM Winner's Club

all these cars are pretty much awesome. but my favorite colors are orange and black so i have to vote for shovel man

Quick Reply: November ROTM voting - 5th Gen!!!!