Catagory Voting - **READ BEFORE VOTING***

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 12:45 PM
Ninja Administrator
Default Catagory Voting - **READ BEFORE VOTING***

[align=center]Vote for the Catagories You would like to see in ROTM![/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Click Me![/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Above is the brainstorming thread from before. If you are unclear about choices go there and do a little research.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The way this works:[/align][align=center]Multiple selection allowed. Try to limit yourself because if everyone votes for too many there wont be any clear winners and this poll is then worthless.[/align][align=center]The poll will not end. As new people come in they can cast a vote. More popular catagories are more likely to happen.[/align][align=center]Any of these catagories may appear after the 4 Generational months, v6 month, and before ROTY which are all firm.[/align][align=center]If a new idea comes up, voting will restart to give the new idea a chance. Stop by from time to time to see where things sit and if you get the chance to vote again![/align]

Old 02-27-2008, 01:21 PM
Overdrive Member
Default RE: Category Voting - What do y'all wanna see?

Outsiders,LS/LT (or just a V8), and performance by range. I think those would get the most involvement, and easier to make guidelines/rules for.

Old 02-27-2008, 08:51 PM
4' 11" 117 lbs of fury!

like spectar said in our last thread of this sort the ROTM kinda already lends itself to the V8 anyway color/outsiders is good. but what happend to the V6 month? the preformance and price lvls are going to be to hard to hard to moniter and create to exclusive groups....

Old 02-27-2008, 08:52 PM
4th Gear Member

outsiders, LS1, and Fast&curious

Old 02-27-2008, 08:53 PM
Ninja Administrator

did you *** READ BEFORE VOTING*****? nicky?

Old 02-28-2008, 01:19 PM
Ninja Administrator

im actually kinda surprised outsider is doing so well. i knew it would get enough votes to make it eligible, but its takin off

Old 02-28-2008, 04:03 PM
1st Gear Member

Color is getting more votes than I thought it would, but how can we really do it fairly? We can't devote the entire year to colors and if you only pick 2 or 3 colors, that screws everyone else over. Just a bad idea in my book...

Old 02-28-2008, 06:02 PM
Ninja Administrator

colors, price change, and performance will each represent a fraction of the people around here. If we pull from them at random probability says we will eventually get around to everyone. Not everything necessarily has to encompass every group every year other than the generational months. I think we could make this work pretty well, it just cant really work with immediate satisfaction.

Old 02-29-2008, 08:26 PM
May 2008 ROTM

only 3 votes for ladies month[>:] sexist boys

jk

Old 02-29-2008, 09:40 PM
4th Gear Member

theeres all of like 2 girls[>:] what a challenging vote, cuz only one of them flirts with everyone

Quick Reply: Catagory Voting - **READ BEFORE VOTING***