APRIL RTM !!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 07:17 PM
Overdrive Member
Default RE: APRIL RTM !!

I can't vote for me when I nominated Mikesyenko! That's just rude! And it's not bone stock, it just doesn't have any exterior stuff(yet, hopefully getting new wheels this month).

Old 03-01-2007, 07:33 PM
May 2007 ROTM

Thats class,not puting your car down, it's just that your up against some cars with some real eye candy.

Old 03-01-2007, 08:35 PM
January 2007 ROTM

It doesn't matter who wins or looses , the fact of the matter is having someone else nominate your car that believes your car deserves RTM , and beat out all the other members in the forums ......... now that is an achievement in itself.

So in other words do not put your car down , there are alot of members with alot of cars in here , we all know thatbut consider this ...... you have already won in one way.

Old 03-01-2007, 08:45 PM
2nd Gear member

Thats right! I didnt win in the last RTM, But im glad that someone wouldnt nominate me. Not to mention that someone auctualy nominated me this time too! It's awesome. All these cars are great!

Old 03-01-2007, 08:55 PM
In the Staging Lanes

ORIGINAL: Hawk

It doesn't matter who wins or looses , the fact of the matter is having someone else nominate your car that believes your car deserves RTM , and beat out all the other members in the forums ......... now that is an achievement in itself.

So in other words do not put your car down , there are alot of members with alot of cars in here , we all know thatbut consider this ...... you have already won in one way.

Wow...thanks guys!! Like Hawk said, I am honored that you guys like my car enough to even nominate me! It really means a lot!! HUGE thank you to all the guys who voted for my car also!! [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 03-01-2007, 09:04 PM
April 2007 ROTM

to all on this forum camaros rule not only one or two or three every one ever made.They are the best investment money can buy and i love them all to every man every differnt style year they are all camaros the number one muscle car in the usa and always will be. Sorry if i got a little deep but no one should knock a camaro .Thanks to all who nominated me and voted for me

Old 03-01-2007, 09:32 PM
January 2007 ROTM

The biggest thing other then the notoriety of having your car win RTM , I hope that everyone is seeing how " ACTIVE " this has become in the forums which is really great. It keeps the forums alive and never dull . By doing this we have added alot of excitement to the boards obviously from the post and views and comments from the previous polls that were placed up for the past months.

It just shows alot of class from the entire group of members and take a simple little thing and turn it into something more.

So with that being said ........
KEEP ON VOTING !!!!!!!
Lets hear what you think of these cars !!!

Old 03-01-2007, 11:37 PM
Overdrive Member

ORIGINAL: 95slvrZ28

I can't vote for me when I nominated Mikesyenko! That's just rude! And it's not bone stock, it just doesn't have any exterior stuff(yet, hopefully getting new wheels this month).
Voting for yourself is expected. If you nominated some one you did your job to get them here. If you nominate yourself, now thats rude.
I used to participate in many car shows years ago. I have seen families stuff a ballot box, Friends get together and vote on each others cars in thier respective catagories, People enter multiple vehicles and use all thier votes on one of thiers.
The worse I saw was a bold face lie to allow a member of the club putting on the show to win over a non- members entry.

Old 03-02-2007, 01:12 AM
January 2007 ROTM

Keep those votes coming in !! Looks like we are going to have another close race !!!!

Old 03-02-2007, 01:35 AM
Overdrive Member

ya, but I already voted for Mikesyenko, so my vote for me is already out! Doesn't really matter anyway(and I'm not putting my car down, I love it). Thanks for all the encouragement guys, and good luck to the other two!

Quick Reply: APRIL RTM !!