North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Carlisle GM Nationals, June 24-26

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2011, 12:31 PM
Former Sponsor
Default Carlisle GM Nationals, June 24-26

Today (Wednesday, June 1st) is your LAST chance to pre-register for the Carlisle GM Nationals, June 24-26 at the Carlisle PA Fairgrounds. Save $10 off the Showfield registration rate by signing up NOW! The deadline is 11:59 p.m. tonight and you can pre-register online at www.CarlisleEvents.com (click the GM Nationals tab). As part of the Showfield pre-registration not only do you save $10 but you can have your Showfield pass mailed to you in front of the event, allowing you to roll right onto the grounds and into your pre-assigned Showfield space. Showfield registration includes weekend access for two and allows your ride to be judged for prizes and awards, including up to $1,000 in cash! If you do not want to be considered for judging, simply remove the judging card from your windshield.

As part of the 2011 GM event, you can witness the following:

Hundreds of Vendors In Our Manufacturers Midway, Swap Meet and Car Corral
Cash Prizes – Bring your best GM Collector Vehicle to Carlisle and take home some cold hard cash in the process, including a $1,000 Best of Show grand prize!
Semninars - Tune up your automotive knowledge with free seminars including information for both the seasoned veteran and rookie do-it-yourselfers on topics like performance, restoration and maintenance
Industry Guests – Automotive Hall of Famers on site include Sam Auxier, Jr., Bill “Grumpy” Jenkins, Bruce Larson and Kenny Youngblood.
Celebrities - J.D (Criss Angel’s brother) from A&E’s MINDFREAK and Bryan Fuller, TV host of “Two Guys Garage” AND owner of Fuller Hot Rods
Cackelfest – Win a chance to sit in and warm up Bruce Larson’s Fuel Funny Car with Bruce right by your side helping along the way (register online at www.CarlisleEvents.com)
TV Crews On Site – Have your car seen nationally by being a part of the Showfield as the Lokar Car Show will be filming for an upcoming episode at GM Nationals
Fun for the Entire Family - Burnouts, Shopping, Kids Activities and More
A Celebration of Everything GM - Featuring General Motors Displays and Test Drives
1300+ Show Vehicles from All Eras - Including over 140 Classes
Special Vehicle Displays and Anniversaries - Featuring Concept, Performance and Historically Significant Vehicles
Giveaways - Win an GM LS Series Small Block V8 Engine on Saturday and a 1975 Cosworth Vega Car on Sunday - No Purchase Necessary, Attendance is Not Mandatory to Claim Prize
Friday Night Drag Racing- Hosted by Quarter Aces Drag-O-Way
Hot Rodders of Tomorrow - Engine build competition feature high school students

Old 06-02-2011, 08:23 AM
Former Sponsor
Default Carlisle GM Nationals

You can still register for the judged or non-judged Showfield at the 2011 Carlisle GM Nationals, June 24-26 at the Carlisle PA Fairgrounds. Call 717-243-7855 to register or stop by the Showfield Registration office on site during the event. Cash prizes are available, including a Best-of-Show $1,000 prize and $2,500 in additional monies for various Camaro generations! For more information, visit www.CarlisleEvents.com.

Old 06-28-2011, 11:17 PM
3rd Gear Member

Just got back the other day. Took "award of Excellence" in my class. Can't wait for next year

Old 01-18-2012, 05:19 AM
Banned

I haven't been to Carlisle in a few years. Looking forward to this year for sure!

Old 04-29-2012, 02:20 PM
3rd Gear Member

Might be time to unsticky this, no?

It's now almost a year later and the dates will be different too

Old 04-30-2012, 07:48 AM
Banned

Yeah, I can read lol but I assumed that knowing its held every year, people would know that I meant this year, Haha maybe ill see you there, Haha