New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

New Vendor: AJUSA

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2013, 04:58 PM
Former Sponsor
Default New Vendor: AJUSA

Hi everybody,

Just wanted to introduce myself and give some background on our company. We are AJUSA and have been in business since 1978. We started a Alan Johnson Racing and primarily modified high-end Porsches and BMWs. We are based out of San Diego, CA and run a full service service center, body shop, and collision center as well as our online parts sales division.

Recently, we've diversified and sell parts and service for a wide range of vehicles from Cobras to Range Rovers to Corvettes and lots of Porsches. We also currently have a mint ZL1 sitting in our show room ready for sale.

We're interested in becoming your go-to vendor for performance parts for your Camaro or anything else you might be driving, for that matter. We're an authorized retailer for Borla, K&N, Bilstein, Koni, Gibson, Magnaflow, Edelbrock, EBC, Covercraft, Powerstop, BBK, and AirRaid, just to name a few.

So please visit our site at www.AJUSA.com and let me know what you think! If you don't see what you're looking for, call us or shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do to source it! Also PM or call for special forum promo codes on many of our items.

Thanks for looking, and I look forward to working to help hook up your vehicles!

Old 08-27-2013, 05:35 PM
Senior Moderator
January 2010 ROTM Winner

Welcome to Camaro Forums, and thank you for your sponsorship.
Feel free to put a blurb in the Classifieds/Vendors section too, as these new members posts get buried when new ones get added.