Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

Road America Track Weekend October 8-9 with MVP Track Time

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2016, 07:18 AM
1st Gear Member
Default Road America Track Weekend October 8-9 with MVP Track Time

October 8-9 Road America Track Event with MVP Track Time

Good MorningFellow Track Fans:

MVP Track Timeis hosting our 7th annual “Cheese Heads OnTrack” track weekend atRoad America track October 8th – 9th. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun inseductive Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin.

MVP’s goalremains the same since we began in 2006, offering you more actual track time ateach event for less money. Our three run group format (Novice, Intermediate andAdvanced) offers you maximum driving time (2+ hours of scheduled daily tracktime) instead of standing around the paddock.

Registrationfor October 8th – 9th at Road America is available on line with PayPal (use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) or a mail-inregistration. You can choose the entireweekend or a single day at your choice of the links below:

Feel free tojoin us at Road America October 8th - 9th for the on-track fun. Allcourteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don’thesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to seeyou at Road America in October. HappyMotoring!

Mark Pfeffer –MVP Track Time
Phone: (314)249-3770
E-mail: Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com

PS:Convertibles with a roll bar or pop-up style factory rollover protection arewelcome.

Attached Thumbnails Road America Track Weekend October 8-9 with MVP Track Time-road-america.jpg