Intake, Headers, and Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Magnaflow exhaust system 2011 2ss

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2014, 08:30 PM
Default Magnaflow exhaust system 2011 2ss

Have just had a Magnaflow cat back system installed on my 2011 2ss convertible not so easy as I thought first the dealer had to send back the first two systems due to model mixup convertible not coupe and I have ground effects called GM Performance Package. Once we had the right stuff found that cannot re-instal the main stiffener plate due to clearance problems and the tips they sent are a disgrace..they look like something made in metal shop by a beginner. Also, this is an automatic and therefore has the AFM system and I am sure that the sound is affected by that system trying to regulate for efficiency and therefore you hear a frequent change in the tone and sound when you have not changed throttle position. I will wait to see what they do about the tips and the clearance problem for the stiffener plate and report when more news available. Has anyone else here had a similar experience??

Old 06-25-2014, 12:34 AM

Still waiting for magnaflow to do something re the fit of the exhaust system dealer is staying on them so far not so good