General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Richie of Street Wise Performance

Old 08-20-2014, 09:53 PM
Default Richie of Street Wise Performance

Hi guys. I want to start off by saying, I'm a chevelle guy, and created this account just to pass this info on, and to hopefully help someone out, also I thought there would be some guys here that might be interested in what I have to post. It's mostly bad news, but there it may be able to help some people out here, and I'm all for helping my fellow GM brethren and fellow bowtie brothers if I can. I'm not sure if this really is the right place for me to post this, but for anyone in NJ/NY/PA may have heard of a company Street-Wise Performance that was owned, and operated for over 30 years by a guy by the name of Richie. He built rear ends, transmissions, and had a bunch of other parts. He used to contribute a lot on a bunch of different forums and helped a lot of people out by giving advice, technical info, etc., anyway he passed away not that long ago. All his remaining parts are still in his old shop, and his daughter is trying to get rid of as much as she can, and have it go to good use, rather then get it junked.

I literally bought today a date coded 12 bolt from a 1970 chevelle, posi, gears, rebuild kit, yolk, etc. While we were talking she asked me to get the word out to see who would be interested, as . She has no exaggeration over 60 rears, including 12 bolts for chevelles, camaros, g-bodies, bop, ford 9in, plus gears, transmission parts, transmissions, shifters, rebuild kits, heads, intakes, carbs, engine blocks the list goes on. I'm not a vendor or anything, he personally helped me out when I first bought my chevelle when in high school in 2001, and helped me get a plan and was a huge wealth of information, so I figured I would pass on the the sad news, and try to help out his daughter if I could as a pay it forward kind of thing. let me know if need and i can pass it on to her.

Old 08-21-2014, 04:02 PM

i said i would post a video of the garage to show what's there, and give you an idea of the extent of the parts. here it is:

i'm being honest about the situation and if you are looking for anything, please let me know so i can pass it on to them and see if they have what you're looking for.

Old 08-23-2014, 08:49 AM
3rd Gear Member

Man I wish I was closer. Ill take two of everything plz.