Detailing Discuss detailing your ride within.

Spring Cleaning: 2010 Camaro SS (Black)

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 12:57 PM
May 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club
Default Spring Cleaning: 2010 Camaro SS (Black)

Well this past weekend I had my car detailed by a friend who recently put his detail experience to good use and started his own detail company, I don't trust anybody to touch my car, let alone polish it so it was hard for me at first but i couldn't be happier!!! The work quality is top notch and the customer service is even better! If anybody in Colorado is looking for a killer detail job at an even better price, Contact House of Shine Boulder Colorado premier Auto detailing and car wash tell them Cody with the black Camaro sent you and they will get you taken care of and the best part is they only use all Adams Products!!! Here is the write-up they did for the job

There was no correction done for this job. Of course all trim and tires were dressed, and the tips were polished. The Semi-Matte Wheels were treated with SVRT, and the wheel wells were treated with Undercarriage Spray.

Process: Foam-Strip IPA-Clay-FMP-Revive-MSW-Brilliant Glaze

Products Used: APC, Fender Brush, Powerstick, Boulder Blonde Brush, Lug n Trim Brush, Car Shampoo, Foamer, GWDT, Sidekick, Waterless Wash, Detail Spray, ClayBar, Fine Machine Polish, Machine Superwax, Revive Polish, Brilliant Glaze, Super VRT, Undercarriage Spray, Metal Polishes #1 and #2, DoubleSoft MicroFiber, SingleSoft Microfiber, BigBlue MicroFiber, Glass Cleaner, Glass Microfiber, Pro Tire Sponge, In n Out Spray, Elbow Grease, Porter Cable, Flex, 4" Pads where needed.

Before:
<----PreTreated the bug guts with Waterless Wash for a good soak

During:

Old 04-19-2011, 12:58 PM
May 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Results:

Old 04-19-2011, 12:59 PM
May 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Old 01-01-2014, 10:12 AM

Many years ago I use to be a professional Detailer.
It takes a certain kind of person to be better then the right. It's the attention to the "details" is what separated us apart.
Cutting, polishing and waxing a finish takes great skill not to swirl the paint. When done right, it can look better then factory new as you can tame some of the orange peel that manufactures tend to leave.
Also using the right products really makes a difference in the overall results.