CamaroForum's Rules (AMENDED 12-14-2011)
The structure of CamaroForums is as follows-
1. Internet Brands representatives- Internet Brands owns the site and has the final say on just about everything.
2. Senior Administrator
4. Super Moderators
5. Section Moderators
6. Full Access Members
7. Registered Users
If you have received an infraction you may appeal to the Administrators but there is no guarantee it will be reversed.
1. Vulgar language, images and other offensive material including, but not limited to, race, nudity or pornography is not tolerated here. The CamaroForums staff shall be the sole judges of what does and what does not violate the boards standards.
2. While debating and discussion is fine, respect your fellow enthusiasts. Being of a diverse background, members are likely to express different opinions, and while opinions may differ from yours, they are just that, opinions; and everyone is entitled to express theirs freely. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, or platform bashing (V6 versus V8, SN95 versus S197, etc). Do not flame, bother, bug, disrespect, hound or taunt ANYONE on the forums or through private messaging or chat room. If we feel a thread is getting out of hand we will close or delete it. You can/will lose your posting privileges if you continue this type of behavior.
3. "Trolls or Trolling", "Flames" and/or "Board Wars" are not tolerated here or elsewhere. Posts that taunt or are otherwise inflammatory against other sites will be removed. Also, anyone found to be making inflammatory posts and remarks on other forums (starting Flame/Board Wars) can and will lose their posting privileges here. This rule also applies to those that, for whatever reason, feel a need to post negative remarks about this site on other forums. If you do, don't expect to be welcome here.
4. Double posting is not allowed and can result in the deletion of one or both posts. Double posting is defined as posting the same information in two or more separate forums. We understand that some topics might fit into more than one forum. Please try to pick the best one. In addition, please do not post in the same thread back to back (another version of double posting), if you have something more to add, edit your post, don't post twice in a row in a thread.
5. Selling or solicitation of ANYTHING in the general forum, by Private Message or in Chat is considered Spam and is not allowed. Anyone found posting excessive links to their websites, or suspected of "sneaky" advertising will be warned and will possibly lose their posting privileges. Please post your private party ads in the Camaro Forums Classifieds forum sections. If you are a business and have a product or service that would be of interest to our members, visit our Advertising/Sponsorship page to learn how you can join our team and help support our community. We offer a variety of low-cost packages that can be of great benefit to your company.
6. Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short), "smiley" only, non-sense posts and such. Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count ("post whoring") is frowned upon. If you do engage in this type of activity, we can prevent your post count from increasing from that point forward or possibly ban your account.
7. No promotions of other related sites. There is no problem with occasionally using the name of other sites or even posting a link to a pertinent thread from another site, but repeatedly referring to other related sites is considered "SPAM" and is not allowed. Please have the decency of NOT putting links to them in your signature, profile or have a post, PM or Chat telling our members to come over to another related site. Such activity is ground for removal from signature, and repeated offenses are grounds for being banned.
8. You are not allowed to post links that lead to an affiliate program or that in any way earn you something. We consider you earning something if you have an affiliate ID, website, or if you earn money from banner impressions or click-thru's. If you feel that you have a service or product that the members of CamaroForums can benefit from notify the Administrator.
9. Each member is allowed one login account. Multiple accounts and account sharing can result in removal of both accounts in question without notice.
10. Signatures are limited to 500x250 (WxL). Those having an excessive number of images or excessive amount of text may be asked to remove it upon the discretion of the staff. CamaroForums.com moderators and administrators have the final say in what is and is not acceptable for a signature picture.
11. Illegal transactions/sites, selling of personal information (i.e. credit cards, e-mail addresses), pornography, etc are not allowed in the forums and will result in the deletion of the post and the revocation of your posting privileges.
12. Don't post "Hey BigJoe1456"as a thread, if you need to speak to someone specifically, PM or email them.
13. In an effort to control SPAM and trolling, access to certain sections will be restricted.
14. While these rules cover most common situations, we cannot anticipate everything. Therefore, we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure our site is not disrupted or abused in any way.
15. Moderators and Administrators have final word in anything and everything. If you have a problem or a complaint direct it to them, not to the general forums. They will then take the appropriate actions. This applies to issues with the forum in general, as well as issues with other members.
16. We ask that members keep in mind membership is a privilege, NOT a right, and as a private forum, the administration and moderators have total say as to which members are, and are not allowed. The same rule applies for single posts and threads, and anything deemed to be inappropriate by any member of the staff will be removed. Members who continue to ignore this rule will be removed with no possibility of return.
17. BANNING. Once someone has been perma-banned they lose the privilege of having an account and forfeit their ability to post. Therefore at the MODERATOR or ADMINISTRATORS discretion, ANYONE speaking for, posting as, or referencing a member who has been Perma-banned can face infractions or loss of privileges in any or all sections of this forum for a period of time determined by the staff member giving the infraction.
**Classifieds Rules** Read before posting!!
1. Location and price must be in the ad
**Photos** of the item are required if being sold for more than $25, or if requested. No outside linking to other sites for photos. Photos can be PM'd or emailed.
2. Sellers have 3 days to respond to questions about the item or the ad will be locked and removed.
3. There will be no linking to outside auction sites such as ebay or craigslist.
4. Thread "bumping" or "to the top (TTT)" is allowed once every 48 hours by the seller. Any more frequently will result in infractions given.
5. Posts in the classifieds are to remain strictly pertaining to the item in question. No debating of prices will be tolerated outside of Private Messages. Anyone who breaks this rule is subject to loss of classifieds privileges.
6. Moderators have the final say on any and all ads posted in the classifieds, and can and will remove anything at any time.
7. Failure to abide by these rules can result in disciplinary action and subsequent banning from CamaroForums.com
8. By posting in the classifieds, you agree to the CamaroForums.com rules posted around the site, as well as the classifieds rules posted above. You understand that disciplinary action can and will occur if you do not follow these guidelines.
9. These rules are subject to change without warning.
10. Anyone found abusing iTrader will be banned immediately and permanently.
In order to prevent the spammers from having the ability to post in the classifieds and send thousands of junk PM's the following changes have been made-
Classifieds are not accessible, postable or viewable ; PM's are limited to 1 (one)
For the following usergroups-
Users with less than 3 posts (Registered Users)
COPPA Users awaiting moderation
Once you hit 3 posts, you automatically are promoted to Full Access Members.
Vendors should not be affected at all by these changes.
The ability to buy and sell here is a privilege, not a right. You can lose your privilege by breaking any of the above rules.
2011 Camaro 1SS Cyber Grey Metallic