Central MT, WY, CO, ND, SD, NE, KS

Golden Cruise Car Show

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2011, 10:10 AM
Default Golden Cruise Car Show

Here are a few of the best pics from the cruise that I went too yesterday. It was pretty cool. A lot of nice cars and a LOT of camaros.

Would anyone be up for going on July 2nd? Would love to get a little group together to cruise the strip.

Attached Thumbnails Golden Cruise Car Show-challenger.jpg   Golden Cruise Car Show-redcamaro.jpg   Golden Cruise Car Show-flameytruck.jpg   Golden Cruise Car Show-white.jpg   Golden Cruise Car Show-yay.jpg  

Old 06-06-2011, 12:59 PM
May 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Originally Posted by ChevyGirl2002
Here are a few of the best pics from the cruise that I went too yesterday. It was pretty cool. A lot of nice cars and a LOT of camaros.

Would anyone be up for going on July 2nd? Would love to get a little group together to cruise the strip.

I was there. and i will be there next month as well looking for some cars to cruise with, most of the local 5th gen guys are older so i don't really fit in being young so itd be nice to meet some local younger members

Old 06-06-2011, 10:55 PM
1st Gear Member

Yeah that's be kewl, should have my suspension stuff in and dialed up by then. Count me in.

Old 06-07-2011, 11:35 PM

YAY! I will most likely try to be down there around noon. As it gets closer to the cruise date we will have to figure out where to meet up at. I would love to make some friends that have 5th gens.

MileHighSS? What time were you there last week? I was looking at all the 5th gens but I don't recall seeing yours??

Old 06-08-2011, 07:35 AM
May 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

I was there about 5 left about 630 I just made a few rounds and then left. Let me know where you are going to meet this time and I'll be there

Old 06-08-2011, 10:27 AM

Definitely.

Probably about a week and a half before the show I will pop on and let you guys know where to meet me at if you are still interested. Or I can send you both my cell and we can coordinate via text. Which ever is easier. Lol.

What do you mean by 'stockish once' lol. You got something nasty under that hood?

Raingler ... I love your car! Keep me updated on your car.

Old 06-08-2011, 01:11 PM
May 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Originally Posted by ChevyGirl2002
Definitely.

Probably about a week and a half before the show I will pop on and let you guys know where to meet me at if you are still interested. Or I can send you both my cell and we can coordinate via text. Which ever is easier. Lol.

What do you mean by 'stockish once' lol. You got something nasty under that hood?

Raingler ... I love your car! Keep me updated on your car.

PM sent

Old 06-08-2011, 11:52 PM
1st Gear Member

Right on, spinning wrenches this weekend!

Old 06-12-2011, 11:59 AM

Wasn't able to go to the KBPI show yesterday. All the rain scared everyone off and it closed early.

How is the car coming along Raingler?

Old 06-13-2011, 08:57 AM
1st Gear Member

Thanks for checking on the fun, lol. Yeah I had wanted to go to that show but did get some good progress on the car this weekend. Will really drive her good today and see how we are. Here's some pics and thread of the work: https://camaroforums.com/forum/4th-g...-w-pics-62559/
I've always got something apart though here, lol. You all got anything happening before then?
I need to pop a line on my signature see if can get some more locals in on the cruise.

Quick Reply: Golden Cruise Car Show