Camaro Reference, Repair and Owners Manuals Here we have reference information, repair manuals, owners manuals and other information you might find interesting

If anyone needs repair/diag info

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2012, 03:02 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Here is the door diagram

I'm not real sure about parts but I would try maybe year one. They might have what tour looking for

Old 04-22-2012, 03:16 PM

thanx. i'll try year one.

Old 04-25-2012, 03:10 AM
Default ditto on door stuff..

Originally Posted by pepe lopes
do you have acces to window guides , stops, etc. diagrams for the same car?1975 camaro. my cell is 619 779 6048. e mail is pepeatnp@msn.com. i could not find a way to see the headlamp diagram in a larger size, but it still solved my questions even at that size. thanx again for your help. also, where would you advise to seek parts such as the window stabilizing hardware?
helping a buddy with his car. need same. ( wow.. that's a great diagram and parts list - thx )

Old 05-16-2012, 11:31 PM
In the Staging Lanes

I purchased a complete complete assembly guide for a 76 Camaro LT, but i was curious if you had access to similar manuals but with correct bolts, nuts, etc so it would make my reassembly process easier as i go along.

Also, is there a way to get or purchase a manual like you have access to that you know of? Thanks.

Last edited by pfleger; 05-16-2012 at 11:39 PM.
Old 05-17-2012, 01:15 PM
In the Staging Lanes

What I have access to is the general motors website it's great for newer cars I can get anything but once you go back about 10 years it doesn't have much of anything at all. I think only dealers can access it and it's VERY expensive. I also have access to alldata it gies back to 1985 and has some good info. There is a way to get alldata access but I think it's expensive and I don't think it's all that good anyway. Most of the diagrams I have posted for older car I have just dug up from verious sites I know about. I think your manual will be about the best you find for a car that old. I can get anything you might want for newer cars but the good info on the GM site stops about 10 years back.

Last edited by mach2mack; 05-17-2012 at 01:19 PM.
Old 05-17-2012, 01:17 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Oh also my dad sells 2nd gen camaro parts he has a wharehouse full of them I don't know where you are located but I'm in Washington state if you need any parts and can't find them where you are let mr know he has pretty much anything you can think of.

Old 05-21-2012, 05:20 PM

i need the door interior trim panel diagram for 79 - it appears the previous owner stripped the door handle screw holes, upgraded to larger screws, and in doing so broke the window by snagging the screws on the window regulator. not to mention the mis-matched door panel fasteners and other damage.

BTW - i'm a huge fastener geek - please post a diagram of the interior door trim/handles and i'll try to get this car sorted out.

thanks a bunch! i love enthusiast groups.

Last edited by johnjohn; 05-21-2012 at 05:21 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 05-26-2012, 09:04 PM
Default 1998 v6 3800

Hey looking for any help or information.
My car started out when shifting RPM's do not go down between shifts (some of the time). Now Driving along the RPM gauge goes hay wire, it jumps all the way up then mid way down then up, all the while the Engine speed is stable, I think it kicks in rev limiter when tach hits the high end and then the vehicle limps along. it does not do this all the time. the rpm gauge works part of the time thou.
now noticed small miss in engine at idle.
I have looked for any diagnostics charts or forums that address this issue with no luck.
I have replaced cam sensor, IAC sensor, all three coil packs, wires plugs, ICM, EGR valve and today the maf sensor. I cant afford to keep replacing parts but I need this vehicle. Any help would be a blessing at this point.
Justin

Last edited by jjhms99; 05-26-2012 at 09:14 PM. Reason: added infor
Old 06-17-2012, 04:52 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Everyone one here has access to "ALLDATA," just click the link "TSB & RECALLS" in the navigation bar.

Old 08-31-2012, 08:48 AM

Hello I have a 2000 z28/ss with a six speed. When i put the emergency break on the car will roll forwards but not backwards. Can you help me out with finding out how to adjust the emergency break so this wont happen. Thank you

Quick Reply: If anyone needs repair/diag info