93-02 Wheels, Tires and Exterior

wreck

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2016, 12:01 PM
4th Gear Member

well most of you know ,I have not got dime from this but fixed the car better now ,I found out the cop at the seen gave miss information,its me that has to request the persons drivers licence be suspended an since he proved he does not want to pay I sent all the information to the DMV an so soon I should hear that the licence is suspsended an if he is in mass they have a computer system that allows for him to be suspeneded in both NH an mass or any state that does 50 state wide checks ,so I sent the police report an the paper work from the court awarding me $3200.00, that may make life a bit more difficult for Robert spajinsee,like said dont exspect a dime ,but hey got to be responceable for his actions in one way or another runing from one place another an that is justice enough for me ,he had planty of time to make effort he also has warrant for his arrest too ,might make him wake up one day an show up for court ,not counting on it though,but without the licence may prove to make life very difficult for him now along with warrant ,no compassion for this fool

Last edited by 95 camaro 406; 08-10-2016 at 12:18 PM.
Old 08-30-2016, 12:54 PM
4th Gear Member

hey got a new court date sept 28th my letter to the DMV must have helped, its back to court an mabey $25.00 per month wich adds up to nothing for me ,but maybe this guy is ready to take some action ,with a suspended licence now until I am paid off ,an if he don't show again then the warrant is in cash about half would be $1600.00,actually hope he just don't show up ,couse I am getting my justice each day ,don't pay to run around without insurance $40.00 a month for liability ,i gave this guy many chances so I don't feel bad ,that it may be years before he gets it back ,then we all know getting caught driving without cost more money ,mabey he should move out of state but its my guess he cant afford that ,may just have him now ,hey I could use another 4th gen with a lump sum payment ,but not counting on that ,I payed to fix my car out of my pocket because of insurance mistakes ,it happens ,but we all need to be responceable ,an I took mine though I feel my insurance screwed me ,when I was younger I drove without liability many times ,was lucky I had no accidents, an the laws are changing too ,this is one example of some new kinda justice

Last edited by 95 camaro 406; 08-30-2016 at 01:23 PM.
Old 10-01-2016, 11:16 AM
4th Gear Member

Edit no time in jail all they do weather they can pay or not is arrest them. an ROR them weather they got the money or not , another court date set up so came to find they never do time in this state couse there is no crime.though they can be arrested at work or any place ,but with a suspended licence i think thats what best helps me an forces them to do something about it ,couse that can fallow a person in every state ,couse he does not get it back until its paid in full,the driving privelage ,when i think about it, it is the best way to get one off there dead arss

Last edited by 95 camaro 406; 03-08-2017 at 06:05 PM.
Old 03-08-2017, 01:29 PM
4th Gear Member

finaly got my first check for $120.00 thinking about frameing it .took a few calls ,but its a start ,in this day an age much faster then the way it used to be ,hope to up payment to $100.00 a month in june ,but the above i did not believe until i got the check from the state is how it works,via the guy who hit me certifed,i think the suspended Drivers licence now gives him motivation to start paying,all the work well worth it .concidering all i wanted was the 20 years it fallows him ,anyway its a start ,21 months ,average used to 3 years before someone got something,

Last edited by 95 camaro 406; 03-08-2017 at 05:53 PM.
Old 06-18-2017, 03:14 PM
4th Gear Member

well all an all,i think is was worth it ,to go to small claims,getting paid slowly is better then the nothing most people thought i would get ,i think the kid relizes its not going away till he pays me off,so far $300.00 just $2700.00 to go ,then i think he gets his licence back ,but like said follows him for 18 more years,so allway keep liability on you cars atleast

Old 06-18-2017, 06:36 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 95 camaro 406
well all an all,i think is was worth it ,to go to small claims,getting paid slowly is better then the nothing most people thought i would get ,i think the kid relizes its not going away till he pays me off,so far $300.00 just $2700.00 to go ,then i think he gets his licence back ,but like said follows him for 18 more years,so allway keep liability on you cars atleast
thanks 4 update, it's been a lot of perseverance for u and hopefully a life changing lesson for the better for the kid.....

Old 06-19-2017, 12:17 PM
4th Gear Member

yes have to stay on it.its been worth it,i know another guy it happend to but he bought a truck from a guy was piece of junk in mass they have 30 day lemon law on used cars called lemets ,an he got paid almost all of it within months the guy did not want his credit messed up ,so i think its better then it used to be , people that care about there life sooner or later ,but yes it is ussaly when there is another court date,i have had to stay on this kid ,to get paid i dont think he likes the cops showing up at his job to tell him he needs to pay something,an all they do is give him reminder to be in court or they may have to come back ,so while they never spend time in jail in the getting arrested part

Last edited by 95 camaro 406; 06-19-2017 at 12:30 PM.